Chapter 7 *edited*

The next morning, I woke up due to the sun blinding me through the curtains. It took me a moment to realize the fact that this was not the guest room I was staying in before, but the Johnny Ghost's room, with his arms wrapped around my waist. I completely forgot about last night and I'm sure he's going to have a hangover.

I quietly shuffled through his arms, trying to get up. Once I managed to get out of his grip, he quickly and harshly, shoved me back into the bed by putting his hand onto my chest. He looked down at me with an angry glare, quickly changing when he realized it was me. He plopped back down onto his bed and sighed.

"When did you get into my bed?" He asked, rubbing his face. I continued to lay there, still shocked and scared that he did that. I was not expecting it at all and damn was it kind of hot.

"Did we fuck?" He asked all of the sudden, clearly in shock. I sat up and fixed my hair, leaning over the bed.

"No we did not. Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked, looking at him from over my shoulder. He sat up and leaned against the head board.

"Not really." He mumbled, trying to remember. I sighed and rubbed my face.

"Of course you don't." I whispered, clearly disappointed but it's probably for the best. At least I know he likes me. I stood up and stretched, about to walk out but he grabbed my wrist with a shy look on his face.

"I remember some of it. I'm sober now, and," he hesitated, turning red. This was fucking cute. "You know, I would, yes. Except not right now. I'm dizzy and very nauseous." He mumbled.

I looked down at him, thinking I could really mess with him before anything is done. He is sober and he does consent. He let go of my wrist as I crawled into bed, confused on what I'm planning. I quickly straddled him, not expecting his hands to be on my waist. We stared at each other for a minute, feeling the tensing getting thicker. Without thinking about it, I grabbed a fist full of his hair, pulling his head back and whispering in his ear.

"Just because you're sober doesn't mean you won't have to work for it~" I got off his lap and started towards the door.

"Oh, you are so lucky I have a hangover!" He cried. I smiled, proud of myself.

Ghost POV

If I wasn't nauseous with a terrible head ache, I would do so much right now. What she did right there was not fair. I got to get her back for that.

I slowly rolled out of the bed, realizing that I had no shirt on and only sweat pants. No wonder why I felt a breeze on my chest.

"Had a fun night I see." Toast said, standing at the door way with a smile on his face. He looked completely fine even thought he was as drunk as I was. Does this man ever get a hangover? I glared up at him.

"Nothing happened." I told him, sitting back down on the bed. He smirked and looked at me up and down.

"The gun in your pants says other wise." He snickered. I grunted, and grabbed one of my pillows from behind me and threw it at him. He laughed and left the room, closing the door. The second I heard the door shut, I looked down at my lap to see if what he said was true and there for sure was a situation.

"Damn it." I mumbled, getting out of bed. Maybe I can hop in the shower and do something quick. I opened my door and popped my head out, making sure no one is around. From the sounds of chatting, it sounds like they're both in the kitchen.

"Perfect." I mumbled to myself and ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I pulled a towel from under the sink and placed it on top of the toilet. I quickly undressed myself and got in the warm water.