Part 2 Making friends

As we cut back to Y/N and Subaru walking to the slum's, Y/N tried to start a conversation.

Y/N: "so........... how's life." 'Smooth Y/N. Real smooth.' 

Subaru: "could be better if I didn't get dragged and dropped on a stone floor." 

Y/N: putting his hands up "ok it was uncalled for and I'm sorry." he then put his right hand out "Frends?" giving Subaru a warm smile as he said it.  

Subaru: "ok I guess we could be friends, if." Subaru was curious about something. Well, pointing at Y/N he asked, "you tell me how you end up here!"

Y/N: "like any good isekai, I died and was sent here as a result!" pointing finger guns at him well he said that.

Subaru: "wait a minute you died and got sent here!" 

Y/N: "yes sir" saying it without a care in the world.

Subaru: "if is fine to ask. How did you die?" finding this out dentally put his mood down.

Y/N: "in my sleep. Went to bed because I was lightheaded and woke up here." 'don't think I should tell him about how i met God'

Subaru: "well that might not be the case because I was just getting groceries and sent here just randomly, there was no waring or anything"

Y/N: "well that explains the bag, what you got?" pointing to said bag.

Subaru: "chips, cup of noodles, my wallet and my cell phone." he said showing the contents.

Y/N: 'still don't know why he has a flip phone.' "well you're definitely doing better then me all I got is the cloths I had on." there was silents between them again.

Y/N: "so do you know where the loot house is or are we asking around like a good old RPG."

Subaru: "lucky for us, I know where it is." he said well pointing his thumb at himself.

Y/N: to not seam suspicious he replied with "wait so how long have you been for?" 

Subaru: "well technically from what you said not longer than you" smirking well he said it.

Y/N: "what do you mean by. technically?" although knowing the answer he wanted to see where it would go 

Subaru: "so you know how being sent to another world gives you a cool power" Y/N knowing where it this was going decided to play along. 

Y/N: "so you're saying you have a cool magical power." 

Subaru: nodding his head "and I already have a cool name for it." he then gave a closed eyed smirk.

Y/N: 'well this could end poorly' "so what have you called this power" 'this is not ending well for him.'

Subaru: "well I call it. Return By Death!" there was silents from both of them 

Y/N: not expecting this outcome Y/N is taken aback "what!!?"

________________________________________________________________________________

Subaru: "Return By Death"

Y/N: "*HEH*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?"

________________________________________________________________________________    

Random guy: " just head straight this way another 2 blocks or so." he said while pointing to said way 

Subaru: giving the guy a thumbs up "great thanks man I appreciate it."