Chapter 2

Harry walks to the school, and yes, he likes to walk. Well, it takes him 15 minutes to do it.
When he reached the school gate, he met his best friends Naill and Liam. They both love Harry like their brother. They are family for each other.

Liam is a big brother who always protects and supports his family no matter what.
Then there is Harry and Naill both act like children always want attention from other family members but too shy for outside world, they both are clingy to Liam because he is the only one who love them to moon and back.

"Hey Li, Hey Ni," Harry ran toward Liam and Naill and hugged them tightly.
Naill and Liam squeeze Harry in between and kiss his cheeks.

"Hello, baby brother," Liam said

"Hello, hazzaboo, good morning," Naill said
After they broke the hug, the bell rang
"Let's go, we have to go to the home room," Liam said

Three of them reach their home room and take their seat. Liam and Naill last seat and Harry on the second last seat.
The teacher started the class and introduced the current year program. After 10 minutes, the door bang open, and the three hot boys enter the homeroom.

The first one who enters is tall white pale skin chocolate brown like curly hair with brown eyes.
The second one is small, like a bean with blue eyes and brown hair.
The last boy who enter the class steal Harry's attention the most, he has jet black hair, tann skin with zap tattoo on his right hand and most important his hazel brown eyes with thick big eyelashes and the perfect cheekbones.

Harry breathes hinch for a second, and the teacher voice brings him back to reality again
"Yes, who are you three?"

The short one answered with sassyness
"Well, it's homeroom in school, so obviously, we are here to student."

Every student in class started laughing

Then the tall curly one said sincerely
"I am sorry, sir, we are new here. We just joined in today, "

"Okay, come on in, introduce yourself to class." teacher said

They come in and hazel eye boy set his gaze on Harry and harry feel like he can't take his gaze from that guy too, like they are in their own world they know each other it was so intense, their gaze were cut by the short sassy guy voice.

"well well well , I am Louis Tomlinson and if you ever called me short, i will not hesitate to show you your place, and I can do anything for my loved ones."
Louis said with a knuckle crack

"Meet me in the janitor closet," a girl named Eleonora said with a high-pitched voice
Harry groaned she is one of his bully. He didn't say anything about it to anyone because he didn't want to worry his mom and his friends, but it's affecting him a lot.

"Well sorry to you darling but I love dicks over some disgusting pussy" Louis said it sass and innocent
face.

Everyone in class stunned because Harry was only gay person they know and they make his life miserable.
And the way Louis said it out loud it shows he is not affraid of anyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------
what do you guys think ? do you like it