Part 1 The Beginning

This story is romance and comedy or in short romcom, and about the two person who are best friend since childhood and their names are John Michael A. Jordan(Mich) and Mikaela Faith E. Ortega(Mika) they're both 17.
** = actions
() = thoughts

Now we start the story with Michael going to Mikaela's house to go to school with him.

Michael : *Knocks on the house of Mikaela*

Mikaela's Mom : Coming *opens the door* oh its just you dear come in *moves to the side*

Michael : Thanks auntie *smiles*
: Is she still asleep again auntie?

Mikaela's Mom : Yup as usual she still asleep right now even though its almost time for school

Michael: Oh don't worry auntie i will do the usual

Mikaela's Mom : Oh thanks dear I will leave her to you

Michael : Your welcome auntie *goes upstairs and sees Mikaela's room* well here we go again *knocks on the door and enter* hey wake up Mika *shaking her*

Mikaela : F-five more minutes please *looks at the underside*

Michael : *annoyed* Heh you want this the hard way *smirked* well here we go *pulls the blanket and sees she is only wearing underwear* I always told you to wear something when you're sleeping!!! *throws the blanket at her face*

Mikaela : Owieee *brushes her face* hey that hurts Mich!

Michael : Well thats your fault, I already told you million times to wear clothes when you're sleeping!!

Mikaela : But its very comfortable to sleep with this clothes Mich *looks at him cutely*

Michael: *looks at her with disgusted face* don't look at me with that kind of face its very gross *looks at his side* (ahhhhh Mika looks sooo cuteeee) *blushing*

Mikaela : You're so rude Mich *fake crying* is that how you treat your childhood best friend *sad expression*

Michael : That doesn't work on me Mika *boinked her head*

Mikaela : Awwww *holds her head* I thought it worked on you Mich

Michael : Now take a bath Mika we are late for school *opened the door*

Mikaela : Do you want to take a bath with me Mich? *teasing him*

Michael : *blushed* H-hey stop teasing me already just take a bath

Mikaela : Mich your face is very red *smirked*

Michael : S-shut up just do it fast *closed the door and runs downstairs*

Mikaela : Hehe he always look so cute when he is blushing and shy *smiling with a blush on her face and accidentally imagine them taking a bath together* crap why did I imagined that *runs to the bathroom while she is blushing so much*