Chapter 22 : Irresistible

Akshara was sure she'd have melted down on the floor if not for him holding her tightly in his arms. The instant his lips touched hers, everything else faded away.

His lips tasted of red wine he just had and she found herself becoming addicted. Unlike yesterday, he was kissing her slowly, softly, as if savouring each and every second of it.

The clock chimed 9:30 PM, the sound making them pull apart.

“I told I'd return home early.” - she whispered breathlessly, looking into his eyes.

He nodded at her, putting a lock of hair behind her ear. Taking her hand, he intertwined their fingers and headed downstairs.

***

She could feel the tension in the air as they descended stairs. Her heart thudded loudly and her palms were sweating.

‘Still two floors to go.’ - she nervously thought to herself as they came to 3rd floor. But he stopped there, hands still intertwined, and turned towards her. The look in his eyes snatched her breath away.

His eyes had once again, darkened, giving a shade of dark chocolate as compared to his usual hazel ones, making the hair on the back of her neck stand. And before she could realize what was happening, he grabbed her by the waist and pressed her against the wall. And a moment later...

His lips were on hers.

~

Abhimanyu tried so hard to control himself but he couldn't. She was looking absolutely irresistible and his patience snapped.

Grabbing her by the waist, he pressed her against the wall, making sure that his hand was between her head and the wall so she wouldn't get hurt, and kissed. Hard on the mouth.

The moan that escaped her was audible despite of his lips muffling it. It drove him wild. He bit her lip and pulling them apart, delved into her mouth with his tongue. She tasted heavenly. He just couldn't get enough. And still wanted more. Breaking apart, he trailed his kisses to her jawline and sucked, bringing out another moan from that delicious mouth of hers. He trailed further down, kissing all the way as he reached her neck. Her skin was even softer than it looked and he was immensely happy that she was wearing an off-shoulder dress as he didn't think he would have tolerated any barrier between his lips and her skin.

‘Mhmm...white roses...’ - he sniffed deeply, nuzzling her neck.

It was too much. He couldn't stop himself now. Kissing her pulse point once, he started sucking, absolutely loving the way she moaned and her hands went to his hair, clutching desperately.

“Abhi...” - she moaned breathlessly.

It set him on fire. He wanted to hear her moaning his name again. Deciding that, he stroked her pulse point with his tongue, like marking a target area and then, bit hard.

“ABHI...!” - she moaned louder, her hands tightening their hold on his hair and unconsciously throwing her head back, giving him more access to her neck. He felt her knees giving up and wrapped an arm around her waist. Once again using his tongue, he soothed the bitten area and trailed his kisses towards her ear.

“You drive me absolutely crazy.” - he whispered in her ear, sucking her earlobe.

~

At this rate, Akshara was a moaning mess. His breathy whisper in her ear didn't help either and the way he was currently sucking her earlobe was making her senseless. And what surprised her the most was, even after a hell lot of kissing, she was missing his lips on hers already. Using her hands that were roaming in his hair, she tried to bring him back towards her face and he relented, as he left her earlobe with a bite and came back to her face. And in instant, she kissed him.

‘Gosh! How did I went my whole life without those lips ?’ - she thought to herself as the kiss deepened and they started to explore each other's mouths once again. She heard a faint sound of ringing but before she could decipher from where it was coming, she felt his hand in her hair, as always gripping and tilting her head according to his wish.

‘He's so controlling!’ - a moan escaped her at that thought as she went pliant in his arms. She was becoming breathless but was not ready to leave those lips yet. The sound of ringing increased and she belatedly realized that it was her phone ringing.

They started to pull apart but he didn't seem in any kind of hurry as he bit her lower lip, stretching it while leaning back and then left if with a snap.

To say that they both were breathing heavily would be a major understatement. Akshara felt she would never be able to breath normally again. Her lungs were screaming for oxygen. She felt his grip loosening on her hair, then slowly disappearing. And as he started to remove his arm around her waist, her hands automatically went to his blazer, clutching for support as she was not ready to stand on her own yet. Her eyes fell on the ground to see her phone there.

‘I must have dropped it in between all this.’ - she thought to herself, blushing profusely.

Then the caller registered to her brain.

Bade Papa.

She didn't trust herself to talk steadily as she was gasping for breath. So she didn't pick up the call. Besides, she knew Bade Papa would be calling her home. Looking back up, she met his gaze.

“I.... should... leave... now...” - she said, panting. He nodded at her again and after she was sure she could stand on her own, they descended the remaining stairs, finally coming to ground floor. Stopping in the hall, he turned towards her and said :

“Let me drop you.” - while setting her hair to rights.

“No. I'll manage. Thank you.” - she didn't want anyone from her family to see Abhi and ask her several questions. She was not ready to tell them anything just yet.

“Then don't go by yourself. Marcus will drop you.” - and his tone clearly said ‘no more arguments’ and she relented.

He smiled at her and she feared her knees had not gathered enough energy to handle that.

“Bye...” - she said softly but he didn't reply. He was looking at her intently, once again giving her butterflies in the stomach. She looked down blushing, nervously putting her hair behind the ear. Just as she turned to leave, he held her wrist from behind and slowly pulled her back until her back touched his chest lightly.

And there goes her heart again. Uncontrollably beating, making her breath hard.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and putting her hair to the left, nuzzled her neck, inhaling deeply.

“Abhi...” - she whispered, her eyes closing on their own accord as she slumped back on him.

“You have a hickey on your neck. Be careful.” - whispering that, he gave her time to gain her senses, then pulled back.

Akshara's eyes flew open at hearing this. Quickly opening her phone camera, she adjusted her hair to cover it and was somewhat successful. With cheeks as red as her dress, she turned to him.

“Take care. Let me know that you reached safely.” - he said, his tone gentle.

Her heart melted at his care. But then she suddenly remembered :

“But I don't have your number.”

And there comes that evil smirk on his face again.

“Oh, you have. Trust me.”

‘I have his number ?’ - she thought, frowning.

“See you in office tomorrow...” - he paused, then after a moment said :

“Ms. Goenka.” - his tone husky, promising mysterious adventures, that she was sure, she won't be able to handle, but wanted more than her next breath itself.

~

Author's Note : Dive into the comments section and tell me how did you guys like the chapter.
Until I'm back with another one, it's a farewell. Till then,

Happy Reading! ❤️
& Hasta La Vista 😎