Chapter 2 -Where are the Funtimes?-

-I completely forgot what the walls of the first pizzeria looked like-

-Third P.O.V.-

   It had been a few days since Bryan and Molten had found that place, Molten said it used to be a 'sister location' to Freddy Fazbear's pizza. From not that far outside the pizzeria a voice could be heard. "Alright, another day at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria." It seemed a little less cheerful than other days, then again, it had been like that since his little discovery with Molten. Opening the security doors, when walking in the main room he couldn't hear any voices.

   'That's odd...Is no one on today?' He decided to walk about to see if any animatronics were on anywhere else in the pizzeria. Once he got to the starlight stage he concluded that not even Helpy was here. He looked at the stages on either side of the room, noticing something was off. The Funtime stage was empty, and it's animatronics were nowhere to be seen. 'I just went around this whole place, where could they be?' Bryan sighed, going to check the pizzeria again for the Funtimes.

-Bryan's P.O.V.-

   'Okay something is wrong.' I had been looking for the Funtime animatronics for a while now and I have come up with nothing. This isn't right, the only thing I could think of was that they'd gone to play mini games, but they normally wait for me. I went over to the portal room to check if I could hear any voices, still nothing. For a while I just kinda stood there, next to the portal room, until I heard the familiar windows start up sound. 'Sounds like Leftys up.' I headed to the main room to go talk to him.

   "Hey Lefty!" I waved to him as I walked over. "Oh hey Bryan, who else is up?" I sighed a little bit. "No one else is up, the Funtimes might be but I can't find them." A look of surprise covered his face. "Well that can't be good, is Molten around? Maybe he knows!" I hadn't thought about that, he probably would know, but would he tell us? Me and Lefty went up to the vents to search for Molten. "Should we split up?" I nodded "We probably should, we will be able to find him faster, that is if he's even up here..." With that we split up. Lefty took the left side while I took the right.

   This place was like a labyrinth, a lot of vents just leading to more dead ends. Checking the time on my phone, we had been up here for 20 minutes. I found my way back to the start of the vents, Lefty appeared not long after me. "Find anything?" He shook his head. I sighed. "Me neither... its like whenever we don't want him anywhere near us he never leaves us alone, and when we need his help he is nowhere to be seen!" That got a laugh from Lefty. "Guess your right about that Bryan, I can't remember the last time he wasn't around us all without all of the others complaining about him." I started laughing as well.

   "What are you two doing up here?" Molten's voice caught us off guard, we stopped laughing and turned to look at him. His arms were crossed and he didn't look very happy, but then again when is he ever happy? Lefty spoke first. "We were looking for you friend!" Molten raised an eyebrow. "You were looking for me? Why?" I spoke next. "The Funtime animatronics are gone, we were hoping you knew where they were." I was nervous, I wanted an answer but I knew I might not like it, that is if he was going to tell us.

-Third P.O.V.-

   The wired bear rolled his eyes. "Yes I know where they are, Springtrap moved them." Bryan was shocked at that, and the fact that Molten had told them this information. 'Why would Springtrap move them? Does he need them for something?' Lefty just sighed at the answer they got from Molten. "That can't be any good..." Lefty looked worried now, Bryan just looked panicked. They were both waved off by Molten. "Relax, he's not going to hurt them, he wanted to move his wife and daughter for his plan and he let them take their friends, they'll be fine." That got a sigh of relief from the two. Both of their faces calmed to that of just slight worry, as they still had no clue where their friends were. Bryan had a small thought of where they might be but he pushed it aside.

   "Well at least they're all okay..." Lefty nodded in agreement with Bryan. Molten just rolled his eyes once more, but then he started to stare at Bryan, a hint of some emotion in his eyes. It felt like a glare full of knifes, wanting to cut open its target. Bryan didn't seem to feel the edge of his sharp glare as he talked to Lefty. They didn't really notice as the wired bear left, only that lefty waved a bit as he exited. The broken animatronic sat down at the computer, the light from outside shined in the front room. His broken voice was the only noise in the room. "I'm sick of being Afton's little slave... I'm going to end him myself, but I'll need time..." Looking up at the ceiling he muttered the last bit. "And I know just how I'm going to get that time..." looking at the computer he got to work, his plan was slowly being sewn together, and Afton wouldn't see what hit him when it was completed.

   Bryan and Lefty had went back to the main room. "Well I'm going to head out now, it's getting late." Lefty nodded, waving as Bryan locked the security doors. As he was walking out, he noticed Molten at the computer. "What are you doing?" Molten took his eyes off of the electronic device to look at Bryan. "It's none of your business." An unspoken 'Not yet at least' ran through the broken bear's mind. He looked back at the computer, the sound of his typing was the only noise in the room. Bryan just rolled his eyes and went outside. "And that was another day at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria..."

-Looks like Molten is up to something. Let's see what he's plotting, shall we?-