Chapter 4 -Heading below the surface-

-Third P

-Third P.O.V.-

   The red vehicle slowly drove into the abandoned parking lot. Checking his gps once again, this was the right place. 'I'm just gonna park on the side in the grass...' Once his car was finally parked he stepped out. Bryan anxiously looked at the old building, why had Molten wanted to meet here? He walked to the front door, attempting to open it. "Locked...that or it's stuck...hm..." He glanced around, scanning the building for another possible entrance. He moved along the edge of the old building, keeping his eyes open for another door or- "A window, perfect!" There was a window that was slightly open. "Can I even reach that though?..." He jumped a few times, reaching for the window, no luck. 'Damn it why did it have to be so high up?!' An idea popped into his head. He backed up from the window, getting decently far away. He then sprinted to the wall, jumping as high as he could. "Ha! Gotcha" he had barely caught on but he had made it! He struggled to pull himself up. "C'mon arms don't fail me now..." He had to pry the window open a bit more but he managed to make his way through. He landed on the floor with a thud. "Oof...The least he could've done is leave the door unlocked for me instead of making me go through a window..."

   Bryan got up, dusting himself off. He looked around the room he was in, it was dark, the only light was the one coming through the window. 'Where do I go now?... Do I just look for Molten?' He exited the room peering into the hallway. 'I can't see anything...' He pulled out his phone, turning on the flashlight. He began to explore the abandoned building, searching for any sign of Molten. He stopped when he noticed something from the corner of his eye. Turning his attention to it, he saw it was a piece of paper taped to a metal door. 'Well that's definitely out of place... I guess it's probably from Molten...' He headed over to the door, taking the note into his hands.

'Bryan,
Thank you for coming, I hope finding this place wasn't too hard.

In other matters, through this door is an elevator, as well as some things that you'll need. And don't worry about anything breaking, the elevator works just fine. Take it all the way down, you'll recognize this place once you're down there. Make sure to take everything I left for you. I'll be down there as well, I'll guide you.

               -Molten'

   'Hm, alright then' He carefully opened the door, a high pitched creak ran through the air as the door moved. Tucking his phone into his pocket, he looked at a table which held the items the note talked about. 'That's a weird flashlight...' He picked it up, it was heavy. He fumbled around with it to see how it turns on. Suddenly when he pressed something a bright flash came from it, followed by what sounded like an old camera taking a photo, the light didn't last long though, only a few seconds. "So this can't be used constantly..." He now grabbed what looked like a walkie-talkie, when he pressed a button a pre-recorded voice sounded from it. "No one is here! Go back to your stage." The voice was high pitched. 'Well that's not unsettling at all...' He tucked it into his pocket. Finally he grabbed the last thing on the table, it was a regular flashlight, but it was much dimmer than the flash beacon. 'It'll be handy to have at least...' Bryan looked over to the elevator doors, they looked slightly familiar. He pressed a button on the wall next to them, allowing them to open. When he stepped inside he recognized it immediately. 'This is the place me and Molten went when the portal scrambled...' He pressed the red button next to the door, it closed, and began to go down. Bryan let out a small sigh. "At least I generally know the layout of the place..."

-Bryan's P.O.V.-

   I anxiously paced in the elevator as it steadily went down. 'God why is this so nerve racking...' I jumped a bit when a voice came through an intercom. "Welcome to the sister location of the ever popular Freddy Fazbear's pizza franchise! You must be the new mechanic, welcome to your first night on the job! Now, we are not liable for any injuries or death that may occur-" The voice fizzled and cut out. "Okay...that was weird, was that prerecorded?" I was surprised when a new and far more familiar voice came through the intercom. "Hello Bryan. Glad you made it." My eyes fixated on the intercom. "Molten?" "Yeah, sorry about the other thing, Afton never removed it." I was a bit nervous hearing that, it hadn't fully registered that that meant Afton knew about this place... "When the elevator stops you need to head through that vent, like we did before. Then I want you to use the lights on the control panels to check on the Funtimes, if they're not there administer a controlled shock." My eyes widened. "You want me to shock them?!" A light sigh came from the intercom. "Only if necessary, like my note said, they became more hostile after Afton fucked with their programming. If they aren't on their respective stages a controlled shock will encourage them to return to them. You will only put yourself in danger if you refuse to do that." I nodded before I realized that he probably couldn't see me. "Alright, I understand..." "Okay. I'll talk to you again when you get to that main control room." The intercom turned off, and after another minute the elevator stopped, the door opening. I looked down at the vent, walking over to it, pushing some of the caution tape out of the way I knelt down and began to crawl through the vent.

-I'd do more but I don't want to put too much so I'll end this chapter here, I know it's a bit short but I hope you liked it anyways!-