drunk

play song when you see**
———————————————
it was around 1:00 am and you received a call 'who's calling me at this time at night' you think to yourself.

'hello?' you said as this was an unknown number 'hello is this y/n?' it was one of austin's friends shawn.

'yes this is she/he' you said kind of relaxed that you knew who it was 'austin is really drunk and i know you guys are kind of in a fight but i didn't know anyone else to call... could you pick him up please?'.

'i'm on my way,which club are yous at right now?' you said worried about austin 'the palace' by that time you had your shoes on and your keys in your hand ready to leave.

the club wasn't that far of a drive from yourself and austin's house so you were outside in about five minutes you picked up to call shawn but just when you did you seen austin almost passed out with his whole body leaning on shawn's.

you hopped out of the car in panic for austin 'how long has he been like this?' you asked shawn 'i can't really remember but he kept talking about how much he loves you and misses you y/n' shawn said you looked at austin.

the amount of adoration in his eyes when you looked at him 'i missed you baby' austin said with that you grabbed his hand and took him to the car ** ,he would keep putting his hand on your thigh or holding your hand but you would push it away.

'what did i do' he said with a sad tone 'nothing austin just leave me alone' you said with annoyance i mean he left me and didn't say where he was going i don't mind him going out be he could of told me you thought to yourself.

you's finally made it home and austin could barely walk getting in the door so you had to help him 'i'm sorry' austin said 'it's okay,but next time please tell me' you answered.

you felt a little bit bad maybe he needed to have a break he could of been stressed you thought 'mhm' austin answered to your previous question you could tell he was tired.

yous made it up to your room,you went into the an suite yous have in your room and sat him on the toilet and cleaned him up after you went to the closet to get him something to wear to bed.

you helped him get dressed into the pj's you picked out,yous got into bed with his hands around your waist and head on your chest his love language is 100% love language.

'aus' you said 'hmm' he answered,you had to get him some water and medicine to help him so he wouldn't be that bad in the morning.

'i have to get you water and medicine... i'll be back in one second,okay?' you got out of his grip and made your way downstairs to grab the stuff for austin it wasn't long after you felt a head in the crook of your neck and hands around your waist.

'baby,go to bed i'll be up in one second' knowing it was austin 'i cant sleep without you' he answered 'fine but drink the water to help' you said.

once he had finished yous made your way upstairs and got into bed,yous felt asleep with austin basically on top of you but it was okay.

————————————————————
hope yous enjoyed that,sorry it was hard to find time to write with school

do y'all want a smut next chapter lemme know 🫢