first time nerves

18+ please don't read if you get uncomfortable by smut or any scenes similar ————————————————-
you and austin have been dating for quite some time now but yous have never done the deed, mainly because you were a virgin and austin wanted you to feel ready and not forced to do it.

but you finally think its time to do it you feel ready although a bit nervous more like a lot but austin will comfort you through it.

you did want to surprise him though he's been a bit stressed with the elvis movie so you decide to go shopping for lingerie.

you did have to try some on just to see how you look and how powerful and confident you feel in it,you finally found the one and it's beautiful you feel amazing in it.

after checking out and having a look around the shops you made it home it was around 5:00pm and austin would be home around 7:00pm.

you went for a shower to help you relax and do skincare to make you feel more refreshed about yourself you shave aswell.

you are out of the bathroom and have gotten into the lingerie, you set the room up with candles around the place to make it look romantic.

you then place yourself in the middle of the bed it's around 6:30pm by this time so you decide to go on tiktok for the time to pass by.

it's not so long after where you hear the door slam,your nerves all over the place 'what if i'm not good enough .. what if he doesn't feel the same for me after' you think to yourself.

your zoned out and austin walks in the room you finally snap back into reality and look at austin,he looks at you with his mouth wide open in shock.

'i'm ready' you finally speak up,austin walks over to you slowly 'are you sure?'austin says in response you mod back.

austin gets undressed and is reassuring if you want to do this and of course you say yes,he has himself lined up with you and slowly enters.

it's painful but you can handle it,it will ware of in some time anyways while austin is pulling in and out repeatedly you relax into it.

you let out a small whimper 'doing so good for me darlin' austin says in his elvis accent he's been working so hard on this role.

the pain turns into pleasure and you tell austin to go faster and he does,you start to feel a knot in your stomach 'austin i'm close' you say while moaning.

'cum for me baby'he responds and your high pours over you,your legs shaking after you both release austin leaves you.

he goes down on you,the feeling of his tongue in you brings goosebumps to your whole body you back arching your hands tugging on his hair.

'cum all over me princess' the vibrations tips you over the edge you do exactly as he says once you'd are done yous shower together.

you can barely stand so austin washes you,he is such a caring person after cleaning up yourselves you get into your pyjamas and have some food.

once your done eating proper food yous  go to bed cuddling together in eachothers arms,you can't wait to see where time takes yous two...
————————————————————

AAAAAAAAHHHHH I DONT KNOW THAT WAS PLEASE COMMENT WHAT Y'ALL THINK ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT SO IDK.

-LEAH XOXO