Part 11: Crushes

Rimuru then pointed down, laughing before going away.

         "Oh, hey guys!" Shirayuki smiled, attempting to shoot Korosensei, whih he dodged.

         "Shirayuki! That was cruel! I just saved you from falling and you try to kill me! How awful!" Korosensei cried.

         "I never needed saving, Rimuru had my back." Shirayuki explained, keeping her gun.

         "What happened to you that day?" Karma asked.

         "Nothing important, just another emotional day. Anyways, I wanted to ask if I could hang out at the inn for a while. I'd get all of you to the hotel I'm staying at but it's full of class A students." Shirayuki sighed.

         "Yeah, sure. Besides, with your- Since when did you have muscle?" Rio asked, pointing to Shirayuki's arms since she was wearing a low cropped short sleeve shirt.

        "Huh? I always have, I just wear a jacket everyday. But my brother told me not to since it's hot today." Shirayuki explained.

        "If I didn't know any better, I would think Shirayuki is related to Karasuma-Sensei." Kurahashi whispered to Rio, which Shirayuki and Karasuma heard.

        "What? We don't even do anything similar." Shirayuki and Karasuma said, both of them rubbing their temples.

        "Did you see that?!"

         "So, when are you guys going back?" Shirayuki asked.

         "Now, actually." Irina said.

         "Oh, that's nice." Shirayuki said, following the others as they walked back.

         Isogai had gone next to Shirayuki, "You feeling better already?" He asked.

         "Isogai, I already told you. It's how I cope, just forget about it. It's no big deal." Shirayuki smiled.

        "What you two talking about?" Karma asked, appearing beside Shirayuki as well.

         "Nothing important." Shirayuki said, not wanting anyone else to know.

        "Then why does he get to know and I don't?" Karma asked, annoyed.

        "Why do you want to know? It's not that important." Shirayuki asked.

        "Well, if it's not important, why can't I know? Are you supposed to be special or something?" Karma snapped.

         "Look, I just don't see the importance of you knowin-"

         "She doesn't want you know, why don't you just deal with it?" Isogai said.

         "Isogai, you aren't making this any better-"

         "I'll be fine, Shirayuki." Isogai siad.

         "I wasn't worried about whether you were going to fine or not." Shirayuki sighed.

         Shirayuki was then pulled aside by Rio, "They're fighting over you." She whispered.

         "They aren't. Karma's just annoyed that I wouldn't tell him something that wasn't important but Isogai knew." Shirayuki explained.

         "I see. But how come Isogai knew?" Rio asked.

         "Well, he visited me along with Jelavic-Sensei. I explained what happened to Jelavic-Sensei and I was fine with Isogai knowing siince it was only him." Shirayuki explained.