Part 15: Sad Isogai

Shirayuki jumped and took out her phone, "Shirayuki. What kind of phone is that?!" Maehara yelled, seeing that one whole chunk of her phone was gone.

       "It got like this while escaping from him. The screen still lights us. Though it keeps electrocuting me whenever I get a notification. And it was my brother telling me that he would be gone for a few days. At least I got good news." Shirayuki sighed.

        Shirayuki then got another text, Yunjin was here again, to visit Shirayuki since she was bored in Shirayuki's house.

        "I'll be right back." Shirayuki said, rushing out.

        "I wonder where she's in such a hurry to." Maehara wondered.

        Shirayuki went outside and found Yunjin and hugged her tightly, "Just because you feel bored at home doesn't mean that you can visit me whenever you want. Koro-"

        "Shh...How about you introduce me to you friends? Now that I'm living with you for a while since I have a few performances here, they might see me once in a while." Yunjin explained, even though she just wanted to see if anyone else liked Shirayuki.

        "Sure, I guess."

        Shirayuki went back inside, and asked Korosensei to go into his human costume and gained everyone's attention.

        "Someone who was bored at home decided to come visit and really wanted to meet you guys." Shirayuki said, letting Yunjin walk inside.

        "Meet Yunjin." 

        "Shirayuki, I love you." Rio cried.

        "She's joking, right?" Isogai asked.

        "Yes, she is." Maehara nodded.

        Lots of people went to take pictures and get autographs, even Korosensei.

        "Holy shit, Yunjin is here. I think I'm dreaming! Someone pinch me!" Maehara yelled.

        While everyone was paying attention to Yunjin, Shirayuki snuck out and grabbed the sword Yunjin left for her. Yunjin had told her that hilichurls were near the school and asked her to get rid of it. Shirayuki got rid of them quickly and leaned against the wall to catch her breath and waiting until there was no more sweat and she was no longer out of breath.

        She left the sword back and the place and wiped away any dirt and covered any wounds she may have gotten. She then tried to think of something that could explain why she was gone for a long while. 

        Shirayuki then got some strawberry milk she had bought ever since seeing Karma drink one. She walked back inside and was greeted with questions.

        "Shirayuki, where were you?" Karma asked.

        "I got strawberry milk." Shirayuki explained, drinking it.

        "Do you have another one?" Karma asked.

        "Here." Shirayuki said, tossing one to him.

        "You went all the way down, how'd you not get caught?" Nagisa asked.

        "I'm just that amazing." Shirayuki said.

        "I should probably get going now, I'll see you at home, Shirayuki." Yunjin said, hugging Shirayuki before leaving.

        "Now to get to business." Korosensei said, reading his porn magazine, and realised that Itona had the same one.