evening walk

I drifted off to sleep, just to be woken up by a knock
UGHH, I'm too tired for this
"Come in!"
"Hey trophy, I just wanted to check on you, you went to your room yesterday and haven't come out since.."
That voice, who was it? I could barely recognise it considering I had just woken up
I adjusted my eyes and looked over to the doorway, just to see...

"CHEESY??"

Oh no, I could feel myself turning completely red again

"The one and only!"
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??"
"Didn't you hear me just now? I wanted to check in on you, you didn't quite seem like yourself yesterday, what was that all about?"
"Oh, uh, well-"
"And after you bumped into me you immediately rushed back to your room, and you haven't come out since! It's almost been 2 days!"
(2 DAYS??? HAS IT REALLY VEEN THAT LONG?)
"I probably just need some fresh air, what time is it"
"Oh, it's uhh"
He quickly checks the time
"It's 7:37PM"
(WAIT WHAT?? HAVE I REALLY BEEN ASLEEP FOR THAT LONG??)
"Right! Fresh air you said? Do you want me to come with you?"
"WHAT??"
"It's fine if you don't want me to come, I just thought it would be safer since you seem a bit ill and-"
"NONONO, ITS FINE, PLEASE COME WITH ME- I mean, ahem, uh, yeAh, you can come hahaha.."
I say, trying not to seem to nervous but clearly failing
"Alright, let's go then!"

We make our way outside, I was feeling a bit lightheaded, but I didn't think too much of it

We walk in silence until cheesy decides to speak up

"You're not okay, are you?"
"W-WHAT??"
"It's okay, you can talk to me, unless you don't want to ofcourse!"
"A-alright, it's just that I've had some things on my mind lately"
"Like what?"
"Well, how do I say this.. there's these two guys, one of them has.. feelings for the other, he always puts up a front, like hes all strong and stuff, but in reality he knows he's the weakest person he knows, but because he's supposed to be all manly and strong and stuff, he ignores his feelings completely, deep down he knows he's gay, but he can't accept that, so he acts homophobic and all that stuff so people don't think hes into that other dude, because he's scared it'll damage his already fragile masculinity"
"That was oddly specific, but I think I kind of understand what you mean"
"Really"
"Yep"
Cheesy's mind: (He's talking about himself, isn't he)

We continue to walk in a comfortable silence, until cheesy... grabs my hand...

"W-WHAT??"
I pull my hand away, I kinda wish I didn't do that, but it would be weird if I took his hand again

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know it would bother you this much"
"N-NO, ITS FINE, I KINDA LIKED IT- I MEAM, UH-"
before I could finish, I passed out onto the stone walkway