Plot

Plot: You thought the fairly odd story was over? Well, think AGAIN! Our favorite fairy family is BACK with new fully-animated adventures all their own in The Fairly OddParents!: Magical Mayhem.

After the events of The Fairly OddParents!: Wishful Thinking (Seasons 1 & 2), Cosmo, Wanda, and Brandy-Lynn have just left their now-former godkids Trixie Tang and Timmy Turner forever.

And hey, even though they'll remember all the fun memories they've had with them, at least they're all set for their next batch of godkids, right?

WRONG!

Unfortunately (due to both fairies AND godkids being at "high capacity"), Jorgen tells the three they can't be godparents...at least for the time being. But then he proposes an experiment: instead of being fairy godparents, the three will now (again, at LEAST for the time being) become the first-ever fairy god-FAMILY!

So now Cosmo, Wanda, and Brandy finally have a Fairly Odd spin-off show of their very own! And they're going to make it even ODDER than usual!

So get ready for magic, mischief, and a whole lot of mayhem, because you never can tell what fun new things these three fairly odd friends will get up to.

The first few episodes of The Fairly OddParents!: Magical Mayhem will come to Wattpad eventually, with the rest of Season 1 dropping shortly after!