MEGUMI FUSHIGURO

- it's demon time now😈

"Damn..." Megumi said as he watched you suck his dick like a baby desperate for milk.

You were sucking his dick like it was the last thing on earth to suck on as you bobbed your head up and down slowly so you wouldn't gag on his massive dick as saliva was dripping from. The corner of your mouth.

The sound of you slurping his cock over and over again wanted him to throat fuck you.

Megumi felt as you swirled you tongue around his tip each time you went moved up and he felt something weird in his stomach began to get tighter and tighter slowly.

You took you mouth off of his cock and gathered up all of the saliva in your mouth and spat on the tip of his dick and used tour thumb to smear it around you couldn't help but grin when you saw the faces megumi was making.

Megumi's couldn't take it anymore of your teasing  so he quickly grabbed your wrist and looked down at you like he was giving you a death stare.

"Get up" he said sternly after letting go of your wrist, you did what you were told and before you could react you turned around and bended over against the cold counter making your nipples stiff.

You felt him pulled down your shorts along with you underwear and felt him put his dick inside you without hesitation and you moaned.

"I'ma gonna fill you up real good"

°-Part 2?????? 🧍🏾‍♀️🧍🏾‍♀️🧍🏾‍♀️