YUJI ITADORI

(  I rewrite the whole story 🧍🏾‍♀️.... Enjoy ...)

You were sitting on your boyfriend's face Itadori as he was eating you out like a starving child.

"Yuji~" y/n moaned as she was rolling her hips against his mouth.Wet and sloppy noises could be heard from inside the room, as y/n was getting eaten out.

In Yuji's view he saw y/n's thick thighs surrounding squeezing his head as he also saw her hips rolling against his mouth in rhythm as his cheeks were turning pink.

Y/n yelped as she felt something wet enter inside her slowly thrusting in and out of her before picking up speed. Y/n latched her hand onto his salmon pink hair a bit tight.

Yuji groaned sending vibrations through her cvnt.
"Yuji~... I'm gonna~" but before y/n could finish the what she was saying, she had squirted/came on his tongue.

Y/n got off of Itadori's face and she looked down at Itadori for a moment noticing has slick and wet it was by her sitting on his face and she sat on his lap making a little wet spot on his pants.

Yuji got up and glanced at y/n's body admiring it before kissing her roughly shoving his tongue in her mouth before pulling away. Yuji placed both of his hands on her waist.

"Are you ready my d!ck now?" Yuji said and y/n immediately nodded before letting him finish what he was gonna say making him chuckle a lil.

" Then go get on your hands and knees" he said and you did what you were told you, got off of his lap making him notice a little wet spot on his pants and you got on your hands and knees on the other side of the bed.

Your face planted against the pillows and your ass up in the air. Y/n heard shuffling behind her and before she could see what it was she felt Itadori's d!ck inside of her slowly stuffing her making her moan against the pillow.

"Shit.... your gonna suffocate my d!ck if you keep clenching around me like that y/n~" yuji said and before you could do anything he started thrusting into you at a rough pace.

🧍🏾‍♀️

Part 2??

Yes... No..... 👩🏾‍🦯