Day 1

Darcy

"Where are we?" I ask Jack as he pulls into a parking spot.

"I thought you might like to get out of the car for a little bit, maybe get something to eat?" He reasons.

"Oh. Yeah, thank you." I give him a little smile.

I really am still confused about this. Why was I so willing to go with him? A guy that stalks me, a guy I'm afraid of. I only don't know if I am even afraid of him really. He's been really nice to me and I don't know why.

I get a slight shiver as a thought crosses my mind.

What if he new me before the accident?

I always shiver when I think off it. I'm still a lightly cloudy at the memory off it, but from what I hear, it's a miracle I'm alive.

"Jack?" I ask.

"Yeah" he answers opening the door for me.

I follow behind him as we walk to the food court.

"I have a question..." I say.

He smiles at me, "Shoot."

"Well, I'll ask you after you show me what wonderful thing you've dragged me here to see." I smile at him and he frowns at me for the tease.

"That's not fair." He says in a serious tone, but can't help it when a grin took over his face.

_____
3 hours later

Jack carries a blanket down the hill and I follow behind him till he stops at a row of trees leading into the woods.

"You might want to make sure to stay close from here. It's not that much farther, but I don't want to lose you." He explains to me and I take his hand to be safe.

After we make it through the woods there's a clearing. Right in the middle there's a pond, and right now the sun looks like it's skimming the top of the water as it sets in the horizon.

"Ok, now you have to tell me."

"Jack. I remember."

(a/n: ohhhhh what do you think😊)