The Party

Lux

I should have told her the truth. It physically hurts me to see the pain this has put Jack in. I wish we could tell her that they where madly in love. I couldn't though. Jack asked me not to, and the doctors said not to, as it would only freak her out.

The doorbell rings and little by little the group has arrived. Since Darcy knows that Jacks our friend now I decided to invite him along. Tonight we're going to a club in town, and I got us all fake IDs for the occasion.

We show the bouncer our cards and walk in. The boom of the bass pounding in my ears.

"Hey guys over here!" I say and lead them to the bar. I just got us into a club. Of course we are getting wasted.

-

Jack

Darcy hips swayed to the beat as she tilted her head back, emptying the contents of her cup. She has already had 4 drinks, and is obviously tipsy.
I make my way over to her. I take a sip of the Corona in my hand and put it on a tray of a server who walks by.

"Hey Darc." I say in her ear.

She turns her face to me and smiles, then pulls me into a tight embrace.

"Hey you." She giggles.

I stick my hand out and place in on her hips as she trips over her own feet.

"Woah babe." As the words leave my mouth her hands come up and cup my face, my hands rested on her sides.

"I love you Jack." She says then leans in and kisses my cheek. My heart flutters.

She remembers.

She giggles and pulls away, which reminds me that she's drunk. She probably just said that. She doesn't remember us. The doctor said she can only remember stuff from about 4 years ago and we only got together 3 years ago.

I watch her as she walks back into the crowd. My love. I head to the bar and order straight vodka. She will never remember. My baby is gone. In that moment ripping my heart from my chest would have been less painful than the thought of the girl I love being lost forever.

A/N: MAGGIE DURANN IS DARCY (photo of her on last chapter or the one on the left in this one love)
AMANDA STEELE IS LUX(photo of her next chapter)
JACK GILINSKY IS HIMSELF LOL ILY ALL