(126:132)

Amara is giving Gareth some food. After some minutes: Hayden comes out into the kitchen, to his family. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Hayden: I have to go to work, i'll see you both later. Amara: Yeah, okay. Hayden hurries to go to work. After that, Amara gives Gareth a bath. After that, she gives him new clothes on. Amara: You're ready to go. Gareth is just looking at his mother. After that, Amara goes over to the the nursery with Gareth. At the nursery: Amara walks in with Gareth. An educator sees them and walks over to them. Educator: Hey. Amara: Hey, i'm Amara, and this is my son Gareth. Educator: He is really cute. Amara: Yeah, he is, mom is going to work, me or dad are coming to pick you up after work, i love you. Amara gives Gareth to the educator, and then he begins to cry. Educator: Don't cry, your mom is just going to work. After that, Amara goes to work. A little later: At the clothing store: Amara is finally back at work. Chloe is at work, when Amara is coming. Chloe: Hey, Amara. Amara: Hey, Chloe, i really missed you. Chole: I really missed you too, so much, how is it going? Amara: It goes good. Chloe: And the baby? Amara: He is fine. Chloe: Okay, that's good. Amara: Yeah, i can't believe that Gareth already is 6 months old. Chloe: He is growing up. Amara: Yeah. Later: It's afternoon: Hayden goes into the nursery, so he can get Gareth. Hayden: Hey. The educator sees him, and goes over to him. Educator: Hey. Hayden: Hey, my name is Hayden, i'm here to pick up my son. Educator: Okay, i think i know, who your son is. Hayden: Okay, who do you think it is? Educator: I think your son is Gareth, because he looks like you. Hayden: I get that alot, that he looks like me.