Chapter 1

Midoriya's P.O.V

I'm sitting in class bored out of my mind, I finished all my classwork and homework. I look around and see Kacchan, Tsuyu, Todoroki, Iida, and Sero are all down with their work.

Raises hand

"Uh Mr. Aizawa, can we leave class if we're done early?"

Aizawa looks up from his desk
"Sure whatever I really don't care, just don't cause any trouble."

Well that's good, me and a few others stand up and leave class. I start heading to the lunch room until I felt a tap on my shoulder

Turns around

"Hello Midoriya."

"Oh, hello Todoroki! How are you?"

"I'm good, and you?"

"I'm doing fine!"

We both walked to the lunch room while talking about anything.

"Todoroki, do you wanna hang out after school?"

"Sure, what will we do after school?"

"We can watch the new movie that came out!"

"Oh, that sounds nice" He smiles softly. I never saw Todoroki smile until now, it suits him.

"What is the movie called?"
"It's called hopeless"

"I can't wait to watch it, is anyone else coming?"

"Hmm..I didn't ask anyone except you. I'll ask Uraraka if she'll like to come"

"Alright then."

Todoroki's P.O.V

I never been to the movies, nor have I went with a friend before. I can't wait to watch it. Me and Midoriya talk about what we'll bring and then we hear Uraraka call us.

"Hey guys!"

"Hi Uraraka!"

"Hello Uraraka."

Uraraka sits next to me and we all start to talk about classes.

"Oh right! Uraraka I forgot to ask if you wanted to go to the movies with me and Todoroki!"

"Oh I would love to!"

"Great! Let's all meet up at my house around 5."

"Alright then!"

*Bell rings*

"See you guys later!"

"Bye!"

"Goodbye Midoriya and Uraraka."
I then just stay where I was, I had a free period so I didn't really need to go to class nor do I have homework to do. Kaminari then walks up to me,

"Hey dude!"

"Hi...dude..?"

"Yeaahhh, what's up?"

"Nothing really, how are you?"

"I'm doing awesome! I got a date with shinsou after school!"

"Oh, how nice."

"Yup, me and him are going to the movies!"

"I'm also going to the movies."

"Awesome! With who?"

"Midoriya and-"

"WE CAN HAVE A DOUBLE DATE!"

"Huh? Wait-"

"Yeah!! Me and shinsou are going, so you and midobro can go with us! A double date!!"

"I don't think you understand."

"Huh? What do you mean bro?"

"Me and Midoriya are not dating.. and we're going with Uraraka as well."

"Ohh, I thought you and Midoriya were dating? You guys are always close, so me and some other people just...yk kinda assumed you guys were a thing."

"..well, I do get these weird feelings when I'm around him."

"Oh ho? What type of feelings?", he raises his brows and proceeds to get a bit close to me.

"Whenever I see him, my stomach feels weird and my heart beats a bit faster. Whenever he smiles it makes me happy. Or when I see him with someone else it makes my heart hurt and stomach sink. I don't like it when he talks to other people besides me. I hate it when he talks to other people. It makes me see red."

"..maybe you're jealous? Lovesick? Or a yandere.." he whispers the last part.

"What was the last thing you said?"

"Oh! Nothing, nothing.. well don't be sad or mad dude, he probably feels the same way!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah of course!"

"Alright then"

"I have to go dude, I promised to meet up with sero after eating lunch. Bye!"

"Goodbye."
He runs off and I just sit there with my thoughts. Jealous? I don't think so. It's nothing bad. I'll be okay.. I hope.
I should get my mind of that and think about the movies. I'll just take my dad's credit card, he won't mind.

*Bell rings*

Well it's time for class then.

End of chapter 1

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter! I personally liked it and I forgot Uraraka and Denki's name so I had to look it up 😭. Also I'm taking out bakushima from this book, they will still be in this book as a couple but bakugo won't be a yandere at all. Sorry but that's how i'll do it. I will maybe make another book with just bakugo being a yandere and not todoroki. But yeah, I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bye bye :)