Chapter 2

Midoriya's P.O.V:

Right after school I head straight home to get ready. I go take a shower and eat my lunch. I put a Grey sweater on and shorts that reach my knees.
*Bing bing*
I look down at my phone and see that Uraraka text me.

Uraraka: hey deku! I'm outside with Todoroki :)

Deku: coming!😁

I run downstairs and open the door. Todoroki was standing there with a white T-shirt and baggy jeans while Uraraka was wearing a baggy black sweat with navy blue shorts.

"Are you ready Midoriya?"

"Yup! Let's go!"

We three all went walking down to the theater talking about anything and everything. We eventually make it to the movie theater.

"Hi! What would you like to watch?"

"Hello! I was wondering if we can get 3 tickets to hopeless!"

"Yes of course! That'll be $20.67"

"Here-"

I was then cut off by Todoroki handing his credit card to the lady,

"Here you go, it's on me guys."

"Are you sure Todoroki? I can always just pay"

"It's on me, pomise" He smiles softly

"Thank you Todoroki!" Both me and Uraraka say.

We get out tickets and go to the theater. We decided to sit all the way in the back where all these people are making out and smoking. Honestly I don't do anything about it, and neither do Uraraka and Todoroki.

Mid way into the movie it starts getting weird. Uraraka looks invested, same with Todoroki. This plot was about two dudes meeting in the purge and fall inlove, but then 1 of them betrayed the other and kills them. I don't know really. I stop dozing off and look up. The screen shows the guy that killed the other guy killing himself, that's really sad honestly.

*bzz bzz*

Uraraka takes out her phones and checks it. She looks a bit shocked but I didn't say anything.

"Hey deku? Um I need to go, I hope you enjoy the movie!"

"Oh alright then, bye Uraraka!"

She then runs out and now it's just me and Todoroki. Not awkward at all. Yup. Totally.

Todoroki P.O.V:

It's just me and Midoriya. That's fine.

He's all yours

Huh, what? Whatever..

You should kidnap him, keep him for yourself, you deserve it.

Um no, leave me alone. I'm trying to enjoy my day with him.

Ruining a perfectly good opportunity.

Midoriya's P.O.V:

Todoroki stands up and leaves. I don't say anything. I assume he's coming back since he did leave his phone and wallet. I just sit and watch the movie.

10 mins later

Todoroki then comes back.

"Hey Midoriya, can we move up a seat?"

"Sure!"

I move my belongings to the seat infront of me and I sit there. I then realized Todoroki wasn't sitting next to me. Before I look behind me, a cloth covers my mouth. The cloth smells like chemicals, and I didn't want to smell that shit.

I struggled for a while, I'm trying to use my quirk but all of a sudden it stopped. I'm so tired, my eyelids struggle to stay open. But they win and I fall asleep.

Todoroki's P.O.V:

I have him. Oh God. What do I do.. I'll carry him, if people ask, he's my boyfriend and he fell asleep. Perfect. I carry him and walk all the way to my house. Surprisingly no one said anything, what a shocker. I bring him up to my room and tie him to a chair with ropes. I'll duct tape his mouth, in case he tries to scream or anything.

Why did I do this, what is wrong with me. Whatever, he's with me now. It'll be okay.

*bzz bzz*

Uraraka texted him.. fuck.

Uraraka: hey deku! How's the movie going!😆

Deku: it was great! Me and Todoroki left early though because we wanted to get food!😅

Uraraka: that's okay deku! 😂😂 I need to go tho, bye deku!

Deku: bye Uraraka!

*sigh* thank God. Okay.. it's Friday, so I guess I don't have to worry.. wait I should text him mom, saying if he could stay over. Okay that sounds good.

After texting his mom

His mom is so nice, letting him stay here for a week? Oh wow.. well I guess I should try and brainwash him. I should inject him with more of (random quirk remover).

This last for 2 days, nice. Enough days. I'm so nervous. I just committed a crime. All I need is to be smart and not get caught. Yes. That's it. Okay good. We'll be getting our dorms soon, so I can ask to be roommates with him. This is going all good.

A/N: yay! I finished chapter 2 :) also I posted it 2 days early bc I'm busy Tuesday so I will post these two chapters early:). I hope you enjoyed them! Chapter 3 will come out next friday! See you guys in the next chapter! Bye bye! ❤️