Ⅰ. It's not gay if its with the homies

CHARACTERS!!! : https://docs.google.com/document/d/18dWM1I-uN9aimL3uB9i3owE3FWQ4-iwjzce5TDwkMXs/edit

Chase POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears. Slowly opening my eyes, I realize this isn't my room, nor is it my house. That could only mean I stay the night with my secret boyfriend, Vincent. I had slowly woke up from our cuddling position. Last night, we had watched some cheesy love romcoms. Then we got bored of those and watched a bunch of horror movies.

Waking up, Vincent had his arm wrapped around my waist. I have to rush home, before school starts. Pushing Vincent off my body, I crept down the hallway. On my way out, I saw Eli winking at me.

'Jesus, Eli is never going to stop teasing me about this' I thought. Me and Eli were never that close, she just found out I was dating Vincent. Now, we've somehow became best friends.

I had left Vincent's house. It was near 5:30 am, school starts at 6 am. I had driven to my house, blasting loud pop music. Pulling up to my house, I had snuck into my bedroom to get dressed for school.

Today was the biggest football tournament, I had to get dressed in uniform. By the time I got fully ready, it was 6 am, perfect time to leave and pick up my girlfriend.

Oh yeah, I have a girlfriend. Her name is Layka Hyer. She doesn't know I've been cheating on her. I can't imagine her reaction if she thought I was dating someone in the football team. She would be so pissed at me.

Right?

A/N: FIRST FIC EVERY! Hopefully you enjoyed! My writing is kind of bad but I'm slowly learning! Have a nice day and thanks for reading my story! (Btw updates will be slow, I tend to forget stuff and chapters will most likely be short, sorry!)