The Twins Have Arrived

Y/n POV

I was on a train with my sister, Ruby. We were stealing 'spare parts' from corpo personnel. I was using a sandevistan, used by my father David Martinez, while Ruby was also using a sandevistan. At the end of it all we pulled a nice haul worth around 2000 Eddie's. Once we got home we were greated by our mom, Lucy.

Ruby: Hey mom, were home!

Lucy: I'm in the Kitchen!

We got to the kitchen counter to and our eyes lit up at a most delicious sight. Mac n' cheese with cut up sausage completely covered in barbecue sauce.

Y/n/Ruby: NOVA!

We began to eat up and mom gave me a glass of apple juice while she gave Ruby a cup of milk.

Y/n/Ruby: Thanks mom!

Y/n: Yeah, this meal is totally Nova!

Lucy: So how was school today?

Y/n: It went okay.

Ruby: Oh please, you knocked out like what, 29 guys out cold today.

Lucy: You what!?

Mom was livid.

Y/n: They were making plans on hurting my friends, and Ruby. But most importantly, Ruby.

Ruby: Aw, you care about me.

Ruby hugged me as I begrudgingly hugged her.

Y/n: Of course I care about you, your my sister.

Soon we were done with my meal and we got ready for bed. Once we were sure mom was asleep we headed to a Ripper doc.

Ripper Doc: What do you two want?

Y/n: I want a custom made mini guns that hides in both my arms,

Ruby: And I want Jet scates.

Ripper Doc: You have the materials?

We forked over our items and Eddie's.

Ripper Doc: Lets get started.

He smiled as I sat in my chair and injected me with anethstetics. When I came to I was in a different chair, and I saw my sister getting worked on. I took a look at my arms and activated my mini guns. They were tri-barreled.

Ripper Doc: Hey kid, I don't know how you'll use those, but good luck. Don't want to see another of my customers go Cybersphycho on me again.

WI exited the clinic and soon Ruby came out.

Y/n: You ready?

She nodded. I then called Rogue.

Rogue: So, you up for the job, little demons?

Y/n: Yup, Just give us the coordinates.

Rogue: Alright, sending you to them now.

She sent us the coordinates and we called a taxi. Once it got her we got right in and we left. On the way I couldn't help but look at Ruby. She had the left side of her hair cut, leaving only the right to grow. Her eyes shined as she looked at the City lights, with cherry red lipstick and minimal make up painted on her face. She wore a red leather jacket with a black top that exposed her mid riff, and black pants as well with Black Boots with red laces.

Soon we got there and was met by a person with Grey hair and a dark green suit with a green ascot.

???: Well well well, if it isn't the infamous Speed Demons of Night City.

Y/n: And who are you?

???: I am-

???2: Leaving!

We looked us and saw mom looking at us furiously.