Chapter 4

Siennas pov:

They all started talking as me and everyone else stayed back and watched but we couldn't hear anything they were actually saying but no one looked happy.

➪➪➪➪

Today at school I got an Uber because I was late in so when I got there and walked into history the teacher looked at me roller his eyes and asked
"Why are you late this morning miss Rose"

"I uh my parents were kinda like uhm yeah" I said before walking to my seat next to Anthony.

"Hey" he said

"Hey" I said sitting down taking my stuff out.

We ended up talking the entire lesson and got told off a few times just making us laugh. This can't be happening there is no way if I get a crush on anyone it's going to be Anthony larusso.

➯➯➯➯➯

Tonight at miagi fang both Senseis were going to fight I had no clue why but I wanted to see what was going on for fun.

Sam and Miguel were holding the flags and saying point for each Sensei.

We had to replay it because we couldn't find out who had got the last point in my opinion I thought it was Sensei Lawrence but whatever.

"Hawk?" Miguel asked and I looked up to see him with his hood up.

"Shit Eli what happened?" demetri asked as hawk took his hood down to see that his Mohawk had been shaved off and I know I probably shouldn't say it but he kinda looks like he has cat ears.

Both senseis had an argument and Sensei Lawrence said "Eagle fangs let's go" and I followed after them saying bye quietly to everyone else quickly.