Chapter 8

Siennas pov:

Today was the all valley and I actually felt pretty confident I was already better than most of the people in eagle fang but that was quite easy to do to be honest.

I was still nervous as fuck though but luckily I knew miyagi do and eagle fang I even taught Devon some miyagi that I learned which felt illegal.

We were all wearing a red gi each with eagle fang on it and we looked pretty badass.

We were all waiting for the person to tell us to come onto the mat and miyagi do was up first.

Next was cobra kai.

They all walked out with red lights and red smoke and they looked super cool except for kenny.

Next up was us eagle fang karate and we had been training really really hard for this.

Please welcome eagle fang karate led by Sensei Johnny Lawrence and defending champion Miguel Diaz the guy said

We all walked out in the orange smoke Johnny at the front and my and Miguel beside him. I looked in the crowd and noticed Anthony and smiled slightly looking away.

"Eagle fangs listen up"
Sensei Lawrence gave us a pep talk so we would be ready I was super nervous and kept zoning out since this was my first tournament.

"Let's warm up" he said as I walked over to Devon.

"Ok are you ready" I asked

"Are you?"

"Not really"

"Same" she said laughing

"We both have been doing good so far we don't expect to win but we want to"

"Definitely" she said

➪➪➪➪

"Ok ladies and gentlemen it is time to start our skills competition"

I was using a Katana sword for eagle fang while Devon would be breaking boards.

Miyagi do was first and eagle fang was second in fifth was cobra Kai not surprised it was kenny who was doing it the little shitbrain.

Hawk or Eli whatever your now supposed to call him was breaking boards and missed the last one sadly and penis breath dropped his and ran off stage.

Devon had missed a board and I was still doing well with the katana but we ended up losing our place at second.

"How the hell are we in sixth place what do we need to win against cobra Kai" Sensei shouted

"We need to win as many matches in the qualifying rounds as possible the further we get the the tighter the vice around cobra Kai's metaphorical balls" Devon said and I laughed

"Okay good now your speaking my language"

"Ladies and gentlemen the male and female devision qualifiers are about to begin and with him we enter a new era that's why we need a very special guest to kick things off let's give a big all valley welcome to all time Grammy award winning international superstar Carrie Underwood"

"Who's that?" Devon asked me

"I don't know the only Carrie I've ever heard of is the one in the movie that gets the pig blood on her head" I replied

"I love that movie" she said

The first few fights I had done so far I had won which I was really proud of myself for since I haven't been doing karate for that long.

Devon ended up losing one of the fights meaning she was out and I comforted her as she looked raging until it was my time to fight again.

I was fifth so far for the girls division just under Sam for it.

I was in the quarter finals which I was really happy but nervous about.
There was only 8 girls and 8 boys on the stage.

Next up I was against Tory and Devon had talked to me beforehand to try help me out with it and I was stressing because I had seen her fight and she was good.

I bowed to Tory and gave her a slight smile and she looked confused but just gave me a slight nod.

I was doing good fighting her but first  point went to Tory but it was out of bounds and I looked at the ref giving him dirty looks.

I had went to kick Tory but she grabbed my leg and threw me to the ground and punched my chest so now I was out.

There was no hope for eagle fang to win girls all valley champion now.

I looked over behind me to see moon talking to Eli. They started to kiss and it reminded me of a cheesy movie scene. So when they stopped and he looked over I started to put my hands behind my back and make kiss noises and faces and he rolled his eyes laughing and looked back to the matt.

When I turned back around or Devon she said she was going to the toilets so I went over to my gym bag to get my water and looked up to the crowd to see moon cheering on Eli. A few seats across from her was Anthony staring at me he smiled a bit and I smiled back and then ran to go get Devon.

When I walked in she was sitting there on her phone in front of a mirror.

"Wanna go on my Insta?" I asked her and she nodded and then we done a photo of her giving me a piggy back and captioned it all valley tournament we're pretty shit #allvalley #silverponytailweirdo

A few minutes later I got a like from Anthony and text him saying stalker and walked back out to see everyone fighting.