~Four~

I didn't make all the art of sun, but I did design it like this! For whoever simps for Sun, this is for you 💅💅💅💅💅💅 And I guess I'll do the same thing as what I did with the Gacha Characters-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Sun/Sunrise/Sundrop/Sunny

----------------------------------------------

Pronouns: He/Him 

----------------------------------------------

Age: ???

----------------------------------------------

About: Sun works at the Superstar Daycare in the Pizza Plex. He is very energetic and adores kids. He transforms into Moon/Moonrise/Moondrop/Mooney and cares for the kids too. Sun's personality is energetic, friendly, funny, kind, caring, gentle, loyal, childish, sneaky, and playful! He also wants everything to be nice and neat at all times, because every time you knock down the barrels in Security Breach as your playing Gregory, it's always the same expression: "Oh No No No! What a mess! Oh which ones the bottom, where is the top?! Clean up, Clean up!!!" and then he goes back to play with you. He's a jester that likes Yellow and Red, and you can really tell by his outfit. Sun doesn't want the lights to turn off since Moon will come out aka his 'dark' side of him. It's the same person, but just different personalities. Sun isn't as flexible as moon, but Sun can do a perfect dive in the ball-pit from jumping off his balcony. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would write more about Sun, but that's all I can think about on the top of my head! Hope that wasn't too much reading for you guys! 💅💅💅 Bye lovelies!