Chapter 14 *

(A/N: Enjoy the pic, pervs.)

Sasuke's POV

Naruto pressed his body against mine, pulling me into another kiss that started off gentle but turned slightly aggressive as time went on. He crawled up so he was sitting up properly, and bit my lip, causing me to gasp and part my lips enough for him to slip his tongue inside of my mouth. "Mmph!" I moaned, feeling his warm tongue swirl around my mouth. We parted, in desperate need of air, panting as we looked at each other. My break was long over, but Naruto's the boss... what he says goes.

Naruto linked his arms around my waist, pulling me to sit on top of his lap, and drew us nose to nose. "Sasuke... Do you really mean that? I saw his eyes begin to brim with tears, and I wanted to melt into a puddle.

"Yes, Naruto. I love you," I repeated, and he grinned, saying "I love you too," before capturing my lips again and hungrily kissing me. My hands flew to touch him, to feel him, I wanted to memorize every detail of him, to engrave it in my memory forever. "Naruto..." I moaned through the kiss, once again letting him inside my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and deepening our kiss. I felt Naruto's strong hands grip my waist and grinding my hips down on his growing erection. "Ah! Naruto!" I moaned at the sudden jolt of pleasure. Naruto hummed, smirking. "W-why are y-you smiling" I stuttered, trying not to call out again, due to Naruto continuing to push me down on his not fully erected dick.

"I just love it... when you call me Naruto," my lover grinned, before pulling me back down for another kiss. I shivered and gasped when I felt Naruto's hands slide up my torso, pushing my shirt up while he did so. Breaking our kiss to slide my shirt off my body, leaving me shirtless, and him fully clothed. "Ah!" I moaned, feeling Naruto tug at my hardened nipples, sending another jolt of pleasure through my body.

I cried out again when I felt Naruto's lips attack my neck, the warmth of his breath tingling between kisses. He licked and sucked until he found my sweet spot, and when I moaned loudly when he kissed it, he smirked against my skin. As he continued to toy with my nipples, I groaned, sliding my arms up along his back, and grinding my hips down on his member.

"Ah!" I moaned, feeling Naruto bite down on my neck, biting gently along my collarbone, licking each wound apologetically after parting his teeth from my neck. "haa..." I sighed, feeling his burning tongue glide along my pale neck.

"Ah! Naruto!" I cried, when he slammed me down onto the floor, protecting my back and head while doing so. "This... is unfair..." I spoke. "Hm?" Naruto hummed, and I pouted, reaching up slightly to tug his shirt over his shoulders. "I... want to see you, too," I explained, and Naruto grinned, helping me pull his shirt off. When it was off, he threw it to the side, not caring where it landed.

I trailed my hands up and down his toned torso, wanting to feel every bit of him. "You're so... beautiful...." I nearly moaned, and Naruto just smiled, leaning down from his hovering position to kiss me. "Mph!" I moaned through the kiss, and allowed him to slip his tongue inside. "Mhh..." Naruto groaned, and I slid my hands up to his shoulders just to grip them tightly. Naruto separated from me, leaving a trail of saliva from his lips to mine.

"Are we okay.... to continue?" Naruto asked, and I laughed. "Naruto, you have me pinned to your office floor, were both shirtless, and clearly very, very horny,' I said, reaching up to palm his erect dick through his pants. "Of course, its ok to continue," I finished, smirking at his expression. I continued to push at his clothed member, causing him to gasp and throw his head down on my chest. "You like that...?" I whispered, sliding my hand down the front waistband of his boxers and pants, pulling him down by them to rub our crotches together. "Ngghh..." my blonde groaned, and I smirked again.