Chapter Eight : The Rebellious Snake

SOMERVILLE HIGH SCHOOL

The Next Morning, I'm sitting at the round table, making some art paper rings and some crepe flowers, and wearing my hair in a low ponytail

"You always did have a thing for Art, Sweetness." A familiar guy said.

Violet (VO) Oh no, you've gotta be kidding me.

I look at my old best friend, the Bad Boy himself, Ricky Henson. "Ricky? What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you of course. I miss you." said Ricky, upon slowly walking into the Arts&Crafts room.

"What's with the burgundy C varsity jacket?" I asked him.

"I'm a boarding school student at the Cypress Boarding School." Ricky tells me with a grin, and slowly walks up to me with a mischievous look in his eyes. "And I have to say, that outfit of yours, is very sexy."

"You haven't changed a bit, haven't you, Ricky? You're still the same Ladies's Bad Boy Womanizer

"You haven't changed a bit, haven't you, Ricky? You're still the same Ladies's Bad Boy Womanizer." I said to him.

"Yeah. I am. And I'm also estranged from my uncle and aunt. And my psychotic cousin, Eleanor Reese, is barely tolerating me. And also, to keep me out of some trouble, Eleanor, herself, had attended into the Cypress Boarding School." Ricky tells me.

"That's great." I said, sarcastically, with my arms folded. "You're already rebellious, so, I assume that you have your usual parties."

"Yeah. I do." Ricky said.

"Hey, Violet." Jonny said, slowly walks into the Arts&Crafts room, but stops upon seeing Ricky. "Who are you?"

"I'm Ricky Henson. Who the hell are you?" Ricky asked Jonny.

"I'm Violet's best friend. And you should leave her alone." Jonny tells Ricky, slowly walks up to him.

Jonny and Ricky exchange intense looks at each other, staring at each other.