Chapter 14

Qin Yuyang watched Su Ranqiu obediently make the phone call instead of confronting him. He only felt that this big boy had a good personality, and thankfully wasn't a pretentious and forceful person— the kind he hated the most.

So his heart warmed up and he said to the other party, "Since you don't need to work part-time anymore, you can sleep for a while."

"Yeah." Su Ranqiu nodded and leaned over with a bit of embarrassment.

In this kind of cold weather, sleeping next to a person, warm like a fireplace was really comfortable.

Especially when Qin Yuyang hugged him and occasionally touched the back of his head twice; that was much more exciting than a hundred words of love.

Su Ranqiu, who came from a broken family, had never been hugged by someone in such a warm embrace.

He suddenly felt a little distressed at the moment, as his nose became sore and his eyes burned. There was only one thought left in his mind— if it was allowed, he'd follow this man forever.

Su Ranqiu slept with this belief in his mind, and when he woke up again, it was already bright.

Looking at the phone he picked up, it was 10:30 am and the man who'd been beside him was nowhere to be seen.

"Qin Yuyang?" He quickly got up and ran to the kitchen to take a look.

"Huh?" Qin Yuyang, who was standing inside washing grapes, turned his head and was stunned. He scolded, "Su Ranqiu, is there something wrong with your head? Why aren't you wearing any clothes or slippers? Go back and put on your clothes and slippers."

Su Ranqiu turned around and left because he was cold.

"When did you get up?" He saw the breakfast on the table.

Disregarding his image, Qin Yuyang was a mess carrying the grapes and eating them while walking, but he still looked handsome. "Earlier than 9 am." He stole a glance at his little lover and said, "Why so much nonsense, quickly see if the breakfast is still hot or not, it's better to eat while it's hot."

"Oh." Su Ranqiu was very obedient as he sat down in his sweater and held the raw porridge that Qin Yuyang bought. "It's still very hot." In no time at all, he finished the full bowl of porridge with sweat forming on his forehead.

Qin Yuyang didn't speak, his attention was focused on the top of his cell phone screen.

"What are you looking at?" Su Ranqiu cautiously glanced over and found that the other party was looking at stocks.

Seeing that, he kept his mouth closed and quietly ate the rest of his breakfast, not wanting to disturb.

After eating, he silently cleaned up the table, moved his books over here, and started studying.

"Huh?" Qin Yuyang threw away the phone and smiled slightly. "Aren't you going to your small desk today?"

Like before, when he didn't want to be together with him

"Isn't it the same thing?" Su Ranqiu lowered his eyes and wrote, ignoring him.

After a moment of silence, a red agate-like grape (Agate-like refers to tiny purple quartz crystals that occur in clusters; basically resembling bunches of grapes) was fed to his lips.

"Look at this, doesn't it seem a little familiar?" Qin Yuyang asked with a sarcastic smile.

"Familiar with your head." Su Ranqiu opened his mouth and ate. His face became hot and his heart became sweet.

"I bought these especially for you. You can eat two more." Qin Yuyang fed Su Ranqiu three grapes in succession, then stopped and fed the rest to his own mouth. "Okay, the rest is mine."