sarah sanderson x reader (fluff)

( Your POV )

You were currently inside the hall where your parents were partying, you had made a few friends tonight;
Dani, Allison and Max but also found a crush...

Sarah Sanderson.

as Max got on stage to warn all the adults, the witches ended up using it to their advantage, Sarah giggled as she saw me speechless, as she sang I felt like I was going into a trance...

... She is so beautiful...

i felt a tug on my sleeve, i looked down and dani was looking at me afraid.
"Y/N!!! we need to go!"
Dani yelled as max ran back to us from the stage.
I started to run and turned back to look at Sarah one last time and i saw her frown sadly,
i smiled at her and in return she giggled as i ran off out of the hall.
after we ran out of the hall we ran through the school, trapped the witches as they were burning sarah looked at me sadly and i mouthed 'im sorry' she then nodded and turned away from facing me.

turns out they weren't dead and shortly after that the sisters took dani and we ran from the house to get her back.
Time Skip To back in
the sanderson house.

"Give Dani Back!" Max and I yelled, The sisters turned around from facing dani and stared at us, Sarah skipped over to me and giggled like she did in the hall,
"Oh thy beauty is beyond earthly" she said as she played with my hair,
"I- well, uhm. thank you" I Replied flustered.

Max was yelling at Winifred and didn't realise what was happening next to him, Sarah whispered "well, how would thee like to stay with me?"

I tilted my head a little, "I would but... what about my family, you understand right? what if you were asked to leave your sisters" She giggled and said "Well then they can come too! I'll ask Winnie to harm them not!"

So after alot of convincing we all tried to get along and  i stayed in Sarah's home and helped keep them alive by using the idiot boys in cages. Max, Allison & Dani went to our house and stayed there and i'd visit,

Weeks Later

"Y/n My love! Would Thee like to maybe, go on a picnic with me in the woods?" Sarah came up behind and hugged me as she kissed the side of my cheek.
"Absolutely Sarah, I'll get a blanket and basket you bring any food, i'll also prepare food" I replied as she started dancing and giggling.

And we lived happily ever after <3