. Chapter 1 '

Scenty rushed to the water log and hid behind it with Soda bottle, the two Were startled by the sudden comeback with Airy. '' Airy's back.. '' Scenty panicked at this comeback as its been a decade since They were left to rot in this horrible place called the plane, They only had each other for interaction. years and years went by until everything was just a haze. memories gone, time endless. what was even left for them if They got back home?

Scenty hugged the soda bottle in a desperate need for comfort ' ' Are You sure it's Airy? '' the soda bottle said skeptical about the situation. '' huh.? '' Scenty sniffed and let go of the hug '' It sound's more like.. Liam. '' Scenty fully let go and took a step back '' No.. no, Liam wouldn't- I- AAA- '' CRACK. The soda bottle stared at the shattered remaining's of His last friend and got up, slightly wincing from the fall. He looked around at His surrounding's, recognizing the same wooden pole's from the first experience of hell here.

'' oh.. You guy's.. I forgot You were here.. '' Airy said slightly with a touch of sadness '' ... '' The Soda Bottle just stared at Him with a un-impressed look and looked at the gruesome sight of the corpse. '' oh right, Scenty. '' In a snap of a second, Scenty was alive again. She was reaching Her arm out and retracted the arm back after realizing She was back, She remained silent '' well, haha.. uh, I guess we have some re-joiner's..? '' Airy said without one tint of emotion in His voice except for confusion not even the 'laugh' had emotion in it. '' The blue candle's name is uh.. candley.. no that sounds weird.. erm, Scenty. and the soda bottle's name is.. soda.. '' there was a considerably long silence between all of the contestants on the plane.

'' I'll uh.. stop the challenge for now... We'll.. continue tomorrow. '' Airy said, his voice fading while speaking. right after that the contestants on the pole's get teleported to the surface of the plane '' well have fun.. I guess. '' Airy's voice gets cutted off at the end.

'' erm.. '' soda said unsure about the situation '' I guess We have some explaining to do? '' Soda chuckled a bit at the end '' uh.. yeah. '' Scenty said also unsure 

-

.

-

.

-

.

They talked a little bit with the new contestant's. two of the contestants seemingly recognized them one being Soda's manager and the other being Scenty's manager, they didn't chat much with them as y'know blurry memory and them being their managers, okay. let's get back to the topic. 

'' so. From what I can understand, You have been here for a decade? '' The candy bar said to Soda '' Yep. '' Soda shrugged looking at the candy bar, The candy bar sat down and looked at the sky '' I can't imagine staying here for a decade. '' '' yeah. '' '' Do You ever miss You're family? '' The candy bar looked at Soda, Soda was shook '' ... yeah.. '' the candy bar huffed and looked around '' I wonder how Charlotte's doing.. '' Soda looked at the candy bar with a sad expression but switched His expression. '' I'll get going. '' Soda walked away.

:A/N:

I'm so sorry for this being rushed and being late. I had alot of things to do and had no motivation!

buh - bye!