✧ 𝗈𝖼 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗋 ✧

━━━━━━━ ✧ ━━━━━━━

𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐘𝐗 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐒𝐊𝐈

“ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 „

a deviant hunter — that's what i called myself for years. it was days full of sharpening weapons, searching for my prey, researching about androids, and finishing the missions that i would set for myself. the morning was a safe haven for deviant androids. when it comes to the hours of night though, its my time to shine. one might start to wonder.. why become a deviant hunter? they've done nothing wrong to me, have they? well, that's where the mistake is.

i still remember teenage me finding out the truth. my poor mother. her life was cut short by the hands of a deviant android. she was simply at the right place but at the wrong time. she didn't even get a chance to save herself. it must have been immediate.. it broke me in pieces. it was the only thing that fueled my hatred for deviants. maybe not normal androids but i'm skeptical of them at times. ever since finding out the truth, i made a new name for myself. my own name.. corvina.. it meant "like a raven". there it was. my new alias.. raven.

i crouched down near the edge of a building's rooftop, searching for my prey like a true raven. my hand twirled my switchblade as i focused on finding someone worth deactivating. my eyes caught onto a certain android — brown eyes, dark brown hair, and wearing a cyberlife uniform. he was walking with some guy. he looked and acted like a cop for sure. i focused more on the android and soon added a new mission to my list...

target the android and kill it.

━━━━━━━ ✧ ━━━━━━━