Chapter 1

The story might contain violence, sex, under aged drinking, use of drugs, etc please read on your own responsibility.

I woke up and my back was hurting. Oh, I tried to move but my ass hurt. What the fuck? Did I sleep in rocks or something? I opened my eyes and realized that I was squeezed between Jenna and my brother, Marco. The seven of us, Jenna, Maya, Stacy, Marco, Tony, Reggie and me had to share a couch because our flight was delayed and we got here at like 2am so we were too exhausted to make the beds.

Oh I forgot to mention that yesterday we were flying from LA to Athens via Paris. From there we took an other plain to Paros and then a taxi from the airport to the port of Punta and finally we took the ferry across to Antiparos from where we had to walk to the house. Yeah like I said EXHAUSTING!

Only thinking about it makes me wanna sleep again. I reach into my back pocket from my phone, I open it and it says 2pm. Oh gosh I gotta wake the others...

I start talking to each one of them in a low and sympathetic voice but none of them seems willing to wake up. Have it your way then, I think to myself going into the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water, brushed my teeth, apllied my day cream and fixed my hair. I walked out of the bathroom into the living room and closed my eyes. When I opened them again they were full of tears. I looked at my phone, 2:10pm. I went closer to my brothers face and started crying.

-Marcooooo...... I'm pregnant.......
What? I like drama 🙄.

-WHAT?! who touched you? I'm gonna fucking kill that son of a bitch! He said angrily and stand up from the bed.

- language! said Stacy eyeing him while sitting up.

By now everybody had walken up except Reggie, he's a very big but also very good dude.

-What happened? Maya asked with a sleepy voice.

-Mary is fucking pregnant!!! my brother yelled.

-oh really? Jenna said clearly not buying my statement.

-when did this happened? where was I? what's this fuckers name? I'm gonna kill him! My brother started talking to himself like a crazy man .

-Mary... where do you find the energy for all of this? Stacy muttered standing up.

-yeah and when is he gonna stop falling for your tricks? After 30? Maya added.

-I wouldn't put my money on that... Jenna said sarcastically walking to the kitchen with the two girls following her.

I turned back my attention to my brother who was still lost in his thoughts and hadn't heard a word of what the girls said. Tony was rubbing his eyes and opened his mouth to say something but my brother's hand in his throat cut him off.

-was it you? did you get my lil sister pregnant? My brother literally spit the words in Tony's face.

- No! God no, man I'd never do that to you! He said with fear in his eyes.

-I know, I know, I'm sorry... my brother says letting of his grip on him.

I looked at my phone again, 2:15pm, 5 down and 1 to go. I looked at my brother with a surrendered look on my face, we locked eyes and then I quickly glanced at Reggie and then back at my brother. Reggie was still sleeping, what a pig?! My brother looked at Reggie, then at me, then again at Reggie. Suddenly his expression changed completely. He completely bought it😂. He jumped on the couch forcing Tony to fall to the floor and grabbed Reggie's neck. I'm telling you this man has a thing for necks since he learned how to walk. Reggie started walking up and tried to open his eyes.

-It was you! You got my sister pregnant you peice of shit! He yelled at him and all his vains were showing.

-here is your coffee, Maya said handing me a cup. And yours too, she added as she passed a to Tony.

The five of us were standing across the sofa watching the whole scene like it was a movie and drinking our delicious coffees.

-eh what? Reggie asked confused.

-Did you sleep with my sister you fucker?!
Oh he was sooo mad...

-what? No! No I swear we-we just kissed like a hundred years ago, it didn't mean anything!

Seriously Reggie? You HAD to mention that.

Maya, Jenna, Stacy and Tony started laughing almost spilling their coffees.

-really? Now you're laughing? I said sarcastically looking at them angrily.

-what the- Seriously Mary? One of your stupid pranks again? Marco said with a tired face.

I looked at my phone, 2:22pm and everybody are awake in les than 15 minutes. New high score!

My brother turned his attention back to Reggie who had understood immediately what had happened and what he had just said so he was acting all innocent.

-You. Kissed. My. Sister.? He asked but it was more like a statement. When did this happen and why? He asked with a threatening voice.

No Reggie don't say it, if you fucking say anything I'm gonna kill you myself.

-at Steve's party, junior year, he stopped to take a breath as Marco relaxed his grip on his neck. You left early so I walked her home, we were both Very drunk. She tripped, I tried to catch her but we ended up in the floor with our mouths touching each other. It was NOT intentional and it was only for a second. I would have told you about it but Mary told me not to because its embarrassing.

By now even my brother was in the floor laughing.

-thanks Reg, I really appreciate it! I said, my voice full of sarcasm. That's why I told you to never say anything!

-really? I thought it was because you didn't want your brother to kill me or something.

-no, I couldn't care less about that. And y all laughing now but I don't hear anyone thanking me for waking your asses up. I said while walking to the kitchen. As I walked out I could hear everyone laughing. Oh come on, it wasn't that funny. It wasn't!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

First chapter! I want to hear opinions. Of course this was just like the background, in the next chapters there will be some Mary-james content. Also some of the names are Greek given the back story of the characters (don't worry I'm going to explain their whole family trees or smth in the following chapters) so that's why they are hard to pronounce and I also probably have written them wrong given that English is not my first language so correct me if I make any mistakes. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter and hopefully you'll love the next ones.
Don't forget to vote⭐ and comment💬 so I have a motivation to keep going.

-M