Chapter 3

I think that someone I'm on top of is a man, a pretty masculine one. I try to stand up but I can't so I just roll over to the side. I look back at the man. Maybe it's the alcohol but I think this is the most handsome man I've ever seen. His features are so delicate and soo soft, yeah I'm touching his face okay? I probably have more alcohol than water in my system give me a break. Anyway where was I? Oh yes. His delicate features, his deep green eyes and his messy but soooft hair... Yeah I'm touching his hair too! Oh his lips... They're so smooth and they seem so kissable... They are really soft too... Yes I'm touching his lips as well!
He just stares at me, not saying anything not doing anything he is not even smiling!

-can I kiss you? he asked calmly while gently putting one twirl of hair behind my ears.

Oh seriously? What a cliché. I don't say anything, I just look at him. His green eyes are begin for me to say yes but I don't. I just take a deep breath and kiss him. Yeah you heard that right, I. Kissed. Him.

The kiss was gentle at first, like a "hello", then it became more aggressive and demanding. I liked it. A lot. He bit my lip and I opened my mouth in surprise. He took the chance to slide his tongue into my mouth. We battled for dominants for quite a while but eventually I decided that I was too drunk to keep going so I gave in and let him take control.

James pov

Her lips were so soft and her tongue... She tastes like vodka mixed with strawberry, a strange but surprisingly very nice combination. We stopped the kiss to catch our breaths.

-you taste nice, she giggled. She seemed so innocent when she laughed, like a child but also so sexy when she got on top of me.

She tried to steady herself but she fell on my chest. Oh she's really drunk.

-well that was nice but I don't do drunk girls, I said as I stood up pulling her with me. She looked at me like I was an alien or something.

-is this some kind of prank? She finally asked.

-no

-are you gay?

-no!

-oh I get it, you have a girlfriend

-no, I'm totally single

-so you have a hard time getting hard?

-NO! I can get hard whenever I want to. I'm always hard, in fact I'm hard right now!
oups I probably shouldn't have said that, not that I'm not but she didn't need to know that.

Her eyes widden and she brushed out laughing. She walked to the edge of the the roof and sat down.

-so what's your deal then Mr I'm-always-hard?

I sat next to her and studied her face.
I can't tell what color are her eyes with this lighting but I can geuss that they're brown, yeah she seems like a girl with brown eyes. Her nose is covered with little cute freckles that trace down her rosy cheeks. Her lips are red and a little swollen from our kiss. She reminds me of that song... Oh of course how could I forget wildest dreams from Taylor swift. Yeah she reminds me the part where it says :

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ah, ha
Wildest dreams, ah-ah, ha

Yes I am a Taylor swift fan okay? I'm proud to be a swiftie and if you have any problem with that go read something else.

- I don't have a deal, I just don't think having sex with someone as drunk as you is what's missing from life right now. I answer to her question.