Chapter 2

When everyone was done laughing at the kiss incident we had breakfast in a local coffee down the street. After we finished we got home and started cleaning the house. The house is quiet big so it was about 8pm when we were finally over with the cleaning. Then we picked our beds and I started organize my stuff in the closet and the drawer.
The house had two bedrooms in the first floor mine and my brother's rooms, Marco, Reggie and Tony will be sleeping in my brother's and Maya, Stacy and Jenna in mine. Above that there was a penthouse where my parents used to sleep, that's where I will be sleeping. There's also a guest room with a double bed and a Semi-double bed but we decided to leave it empty for now.

It is currently 8.30pm and I am exhausted!!! I'm laying on the couch scrolling through my phone. Marco has layed his head on my lap and is already asleep. Tony and Reggie are playing video games and Jenna is painting Stacy's nails. Where's Maya? I haven't seen her for a while.

-hey guys I'm back! And I brought food!!! Maya said as she entered the house.

-oh yeah I'm starving! What do you have? Stacy asked.

-I have Souvlaki, french fries and Greek salad, Maya answered closing the door behind her and walking into the kitchen.

-boys! Go help her set the table, we just did our nails. Jenna said with strong voice that no one dared to disagree with her.

-what is souvlaki exactly? Tony asked as he and Reggie stood up and helped Maya set the table.

-I don't know, Marco told me that they are his favorite Greek food, she said looking over to Marco who was still sleeping on my lap. Oh God his head is really heavy...

Mmm... I have an idea...

-Marco wake up, I said in a calm voice and rubbed his shoulder gently.

-uh? Mary, what happened? He said with sleepy voice rubbing his eyes.

-I'm sorry you were sleeping so we ate your souvlaki.

-you did WHAT? he said falling off the couch. You ate souvlaki, my favorite food without me and ate my share too?
oh man, he's furious. I was ready to answer but Stacy cut me off.

-no we didn't Mary's just playing with you. Now come here to eat your souvlaki, both of you!

-okay, we said at the same time that went to the table.

After we finished eating and everyone said how good it was, Jenna even referred to it as her favorite food, who? Jenna, she never says anything good about anyone and anything.

Anyway it's now 9.30pm and Stacy wants to go on a girls night out so she's forcing me to come with. Of course the boys want to come with, their exact words were "we are the men in the house and we have to protect you, you're our responsibility" basically falocratic bullshit that they just said so we take them with us.

I'm finishing my make up, just a little maskara and a gloss and then I'm ready to go. We decided to go with matching satin dresses.

I'm wearing this 👇