Kabanata 07

"Can I come with you?" I hopefully asked Astrid.

Kakalabas lang niya galing sa bathroom. She's now choosing what to wear. Sabi niya sa akin she's gonna visit the other island.

She looked at me "Why do you want to come hmm??" tanong niya

"Well, hindi pa ako nakapag-ikot dito sa beach. Tsaka boring naman, ayoko mag aral ng surfing ngayon" sabi ko at naupo sa kama

She raised a brow, she look like she's waiting for an answer that she want to hear. Napaisip naman ako, I frowned when I realize what she wants me to say.

"Gusto kitang kasama" sabi ko nalang at palihim na umirap

"Okay then, get ready" sabi niya at akmang aalising ang robe sa katawan niya

My eyes widen "You fucker!! Why are you undressing in front of me?! Maniac!" I shouted and closed my eyes

"Seriously?" hindi makapaniwalang tanong niya "You should be the one leaving my room, Fairie" sabi nito

I stopped when I realize that she's right. Shit, another embarassing moment. I ran out of her room and shut the door loudly.

I crossed my arms over my chest. I closed my eyes tigthly when an naked image of Astrid popped in my mind. I tilted my head and open my eyes, my lips parted a little when I saw Astrid in front of me, standing.

She looks hot wearing a oversized polo the two button are opened, and maong shorts.  And a pair of slippers. She's also holding a bag.

"Let's go" she said and licked her lower lip

Tumayo ako at umiwas ng tingin.

"Sa room ko muna tayo, magbihis rin ako" sabi ko at naunang lumabas.

Nahabol niya naman ako, hinawakan nito ang kamay ko. I smiled at that, she's such a cutie.

"Do you like my outfit?" biglang tanong niya

I nodded "Yes, hottie" sabi ko at pumasok na sa loob ng room ko.

Narinig ko ang pag sarado ng pinto. Dumiretso agad ako sa cabinet ko at namili ng damit.

I wore a tube top and black short. Kumuha rin ako ng bag at naglagay ng extra na damit at sweater. Sinuot ko na ang slipper ko.

Lumabas ako sa kwarto at nakita si Astrid na nakaupo habang nakatingin sa cellphone niya.

"Let's go" I pulled her hand.

I feel so excited na, going with Astrid on another island. This is the first time the we're together without having a surfing lesson.

I guess she have an effect on me. Is it bad to like her?

My heart beats so fast while looking at our interwined hands. She doesn't even mind the people who are already looking at us.

"Zeyn, I thought we're going sa isang island?" biglang humarang sa daan si Phoebe

Epal ampt

"Ohh yes, but I'm bringing Sach with me" she said and look at me

I roll my eyes and forcefully let her go of my hand. She even attempt to hold it again but I just shove her hand away.

I saw how her brows furrowed and Phoebe rolled her eyes. I was shocked when she grab Astrid's hand and hold it.

"Tara na" she gestured me to follow them before walking.

I sighed before following them. Astrid kept on glancing at me but I'll just look away. Yung excitement ko kanina parang nabawasan. Akala ko dalawa lang kami eh.