Chapter 1

Huge, was in fact an understatement. Ginormous doesn't do it justice either. "It" being what could only be called a "room" in the literal sense. But everything seemed so extraordinary, so mind-boggling I almost passed out right there. It was white, everywhere. My eyes blinded by the heinous amounts of white surrounding the area, I could just about make out the figure of what looked to be a giant person in the center of it all. Pillars that shot long and tall up into the emptiness above, the walls themselves solid enough to make me feel claustrophobic, but flexible enough that I felt as though there were worlds of pressure colliding into them.
But my eyes, having trouble adjusting to the odd climate, seemed to be glued onto the figurehead that reclined elegantly onto what could be a throne seemingly made of the same mind-bending material as the rest of the room. Blinking seemed to help little by little, and in time I was able to make out that this person was in fact, a giant woman.

She sat with an air of confidence that seemed to match her size. She reclined back with so little worry, she almost looked bored. Her skin seemed milky yet colorful like it was coated with a thin sheet of a clear, soapy bubble. Long strands of a pastel pink that shone lilac in certain angles sprawled out lazily around her like as though she was a mermaid in the middle of the ocean. Her chin rested easily on her knuckles, and her eyes once I had the ability to focus on them shone like I stared directly into the sun.

" Well hello, y/n. Shall we begin? "