▪ The Baby doesn't stop kicking [ Maknae Line ] ▪

Requested by : kenniesolo199611625 😁
I am not sexualising them, it's only fiction :(
Thank you for understanding and i hope you unjoy :)

_________________________________

Sunoo :

You and Sunoo decided to just chill for the day because it was Sunday today, so both of you-...well Sunoo decided to watch a movie together (a Disney movie of course 😌).

You were peacefully watching when the baby suddenly kicked hard. The baby as been kicking ever since the beginning of the movie but it wasn't as hard.

Y/N : " Wow..." You straighten up with one hand on your belly.

Sunoo who saw you immediately reacted taking the remote and posed the movie.

Sunoo : " Are you alrigh honey ? " he puts his hand on your belly with a worried look on his face.

You gived him a warm smile.

Y/N : " Yah, it's just that the baby as been kicking since the beginning of the movie and he just suddenly kicked really hard " You caress your stomach.

Sunoo : " You should have told me before, i would have helped you with it " he smiled sadly at you.

You put a hand on his cheek smiling.

Y/N : " I'm really sorry, i didn't want to disturb the movie night "

Sunoo : " What !? How can you possibly disturb this movie night when all of this is about you and the baby ? "

Y/N : " Sorry babe..." You apologize .

Sunoo : " Don't apologize love, here, come here " he patted on front of him.

You came toward him and layed between his legs, against his chest while he was laying against the cushions.
He put the movie back on while both of you were comfortable again and Sunoo's hands went to your big bump starting to roam around to calm the baby down.

You laughed because it tickles and Sunoo smiled at how sweet you are.

Sunoo : " I think he just likes to watch Disney movies like his father, that's why he is so energetic in there "

You laughed again.

Y/N : " If that is so, everytime we watch a Disney movie you will have to be responsable for this " You point your belly moving because of the kicks.

Sunoo : " Yes ma'am " he laughed too.

Jungwon :

This afternoon, Jungwon brought you to the park to have a picnic together.