▪︎ Your child's first word ▪︎

Y/S = Your Son
Y/D = Your Daughter
[ You can give the kids your favorite names 😄 ]

Requested by : kenniesolo199611625
😄
______________________________________

Heeseung :

You were in the kitchen setting your little baby boy on his chair at the dining table.

Heeseung joined both of you after taking a shower.

Heeseung : " Hello my little prince " he came toward his son and started to tickle him which he giggles.

He turned to you giving you a kiss.

Heeseung : " What are we having for diner ? "

You were about to respond when you got cut of by your son.

Y/S : " RaMen..." he said happily.

You and Heeseung turned to him with a shocked face.

Y/N : " What did you just say baby ? " you asked him to see if he would repeat and be sure you didn't hear wrong.

Y/S : " RAmen..! " he said again.

Heeseung went to him and carried him out of his little chair into his arms.

Heeseung : " Love ! did you hear what i heard ? " he asked you shocked.

You nodded a hand in front of your mouth.

Y/N : " He just said his first word !!! "

Heeseung : " and the best part is that it's RAMEN !! " he cheered kissing his son on the cheek while dancing around.

You cross your arms.

Y/N : " the fault of whow ? Know i'm destined to make ramen tonight " you say desperate in front of your husband and you son who are still dancing around.

Jay :

You were at your brother's house with Jay and your baby girl to visit them because it has been some time ever since you last came to visit him because of your pregnancy.

Your Brother : " Did she start talking yet ? "

Y/N : " No, not yet, we are still waiting it but it should happen soon " you smiled.

Your Brother : " I can't wait for her to call me Uncle " he said exited.

Jay who had his little princess on his knees was sitting next to you looking at your Daughter lovingly.

Jay : " I can't wait for you to call me Dad  " he told her.

She was looking at him when she suddenly opened her mouth saying.