[introduction]

Introductions are kind of long and boring so i'm gonna make this quick..

I'm Angelina Hopper, i'm 15 years old and yes i know what your thinking, 'Hopper? As in THE Vance Hopper?'

Dreadful i know. He's my older brother and don't get me wrong i love him to bits, sort of, but he's the biggest asshole in town.

And by town i mean Denver. Beautiful and BORING Denver.

I was born and raised here, not by my parents of course. Our mother left many years ago and our father's a drunk, but this isn't a sob story so lets move on from that topic.

There's only ONE thing in this town that's worse than Vance's reaction to losing on pinball.

And that's Robin Arell- WAIT..sorry i just-

...give me a second to recover.

Sorry i can't even think of his name without wanting to throw up.

Anyway the 'Devil' as i like to call him, is the one thing that can get on my nerves in a second. Even his breathing irritates me.

I despise the boy.

If you can even call the thing a boy. *insert eye roll*

As i was saying, we HATE each other. Everybody knows that.

Not sure how our enemy thingy started though, i guess we're just being petty.

Sure he's kind of hot, but that doesn't mean i don't want to strangle the boy for even entering my eye line.

NOW.

My little fourth wall breaking is sadly over, because currently a group of angry bitches are chasing me, so until next time.

Enjoy my amazing life. *Note the sarcasm*

A/N- Not sure how this book is gonna go but we're gonna roll with it. I liked the idea of the little fourth wall thing so yep, hope you enjoy the book and have an amazing day or night you beautiful wankers. love ya x

p.s- the word 'wanker' just reminded me that i'm british but the characters aren't and you don't know how much it PAINS me to put 'asshole' instead of 'arsehole'. Because apparently i never realised how much i hated the word 'ass' so appreciate it :)