[Passing notes]

.........

My shoes repeatedly tap against the rough concrete.

If my day couldn't get any worse, I've now got the devil chasing me.

"You can't run forever, Hopper!" Arellano shouts.

"Oh yes I can, asshole!" I bite back, trying to convince him; or more so myself.

I really can't...

My legs are already burning and it's only been a few minutes. My hair slices through the wind as I keep a fast pace.

"I can do this all day" He mocks, his voice seeming closer than before. (Please tell me you got that reference)

"Fuck off" I turn around quickly.

Shit

Arellano was right behind me, his face holding no signs of struggle, where as I'm over here almost dying.

How the fuck?

I turn again so I'm facing forwards, dodging students left and right as I make my way down the main corridor.

"Move!" I warn, almost colliding with a couple of them, before they quickly step out of the way in a hurry.

My trainers squeak annoyingly on the shiny tiles, confused glances are thrown my way as he continues to chase after me.

"GET BACK HERE HOPPER!" He shouts, slowing down as the other students get in his way.

"Haha, serves you right ya piece of shit!" I laugh, noticing that he's been blocked off.

"Oh no" I slam straight into someone.

"WHAT THE FUCK" The person snaps, turning around and looking just about ready to punch me.

"Oh, hey Vance" I smile, looking up at him.

He looks down, his glare wavering only slightly, "The fuck are you doing, dumb shit!"

"Having a picnic" I shrug, picking myself up off the floor.

He only frowns more in response, before looking over my head.

I tilt my head confusedly before also looking behind me.

"HOPPER" Arellano screams, running straight in my direction.

"Shit, bye Vance!" I announce, and to my dismay, begin running again.

I skid around the corner, nearly slamming into the lockers before entering the gym.

I halt in my step, looking around for another exit.

Did I really just trap myself?

A scream erupts from my throat as I'm tackled from behind, my body flying forwards towards the floor.

I land on the ground with a harsh grunt, before being turned over and held down.

"Jesus fuck!" I groan, feeling the weight of Arellano pretty much straddle me.

"Get the fuck off" I snap, locking my eyes on his own, while STILL trying to catch my breath.