the beginning

Lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling thinking about career

I'm so happy I got a job.....oh i need to get ready as soon as possible....I told myself and jumped off from the bed ran toward bathroom.

I have finished my post graduation I'm  "major in English literature" and found a job of teacher at very famous school in Seoul.
It's my first day so I prepared everything just like a teacher....

After doing my business in bathroom i opened my closet to wear something professional dress that will suits on my personality because I'm not too much skinny. My height is 5'3 and my weight is 47 and yess there are some fat on my tummy so I have to be careful to choose dresses..... Balck Pencil skirt and beige color blouse i chose to wear.

After wearing clothes I put some makeup on like nude shade lipstick some maskara and curled my long hair a little bit since it's my first day so I don't want to look messy.. finally I'm ready to see myself.

" You look fantastic..go GiRL" i spoke to my myself while looking in the mirror.

I took my bag and walked toward kitchen and drank one full glass water.   I'm hell nervous and only water can make me feel little bit good.....well ignoring my hungry tummy i walked out of my flat, locked the door and stepped toward the elevator.

Driving slowly.... listening radio i reached the school where I have to work or TEACH from now on...

Slowly taking small steps, going towards principal office to submit the paper they asked me while taking my interview.

After Submitting papers I went to the class where I have to teach.....i learnt all my classes scheduled so I don't have to worry.

"Good morning students. this is your English literature class and from now on I'll teach you.... My Name is Min y/n
I hope you will learn a lot with me."
I spoke to students  confidentially and asked them to introduce themselves to me.

After taking classes I went to Principal office...

"Good afternoon sir"
Seeing him in front of me i greeted him.
"Sit Miss Min"....he told me politely
I pulled chair and then gracefully i sat

"Miss Min you can have your own cabin beside Chairman's office." He said while looking at me
"Thank you so much Sir.
Now I'll take my leave"....i bowed and then I walk toward my office..... I'm extremely happy that I got space for myself.....

Entering in my office I saw that they have decorated it accordingly my taste..." How'd they know that I like grey & white combination?" Surprisingly i asked myself .

It's small and cute....the table, the book shelf, walls, ceiling and there is couch everything is so perfect....i started to appreciate everything. It has washroom too. One wall is made of kinda black glass. Well i can't see through that side.

immediately I took step to go close to check that what is other side but no...no I'm not able see. Well i don't care it's made from glass or paper so i turned to check other things. Well I'm extremely happy

"Oh Miss Min you got too much....you are so lucky that you became teacher here....in this school." I talked with myself since I have habit to talk with myself and i use to do it lot.

After checking all the things  i Locked the door from the inside and immediately jumped on that plumpy couch. "Ahhh" I took heavy breath "I had really hectic day." spoke to myself

Well i saw the time at my wrist watch "it's time to go home" I took all my stuff and prepared to take a leave but then suddenly I heard a nock....."who is knocking?"  i again asked it to myself

I opened the door "I'm working here as a peon ma'am you have to attend a meeting right now with all teachers and chairman sir will be there also. I'll show you the path to the meeting room" he spoke all these things in one breath.  "Gimme one minute, wait for me outside sir" well he is very old so calling him sir is not bad thing.
I turned back to watch myself in that black glass wall I can see myself in that clearly.....I took heavy breath and tuck my hair behind my ear.

I stepped outside from the office
"Let's go sir and thank you so much waiting for me" saying that while giving him soft smile.

I am walking behind him gulping my own saliva....." Why are you nervous y/n it's goona be fine" I told myself pressing my right hand on my left hand.

"Ma'am  here We are. It's the meeting room" he said to me kinda smiling.
"Just y/n"
" You are very older than me so please don't call me ma'am I would like you to call me by my name" i requested him humbly
" As your wish Miss y/n"

After entering in that big hall i saw around there is no one except one man who is busy on the phone. I felt relaxed that I'm here before everyone.
Then I saw that there is name plate on the table in front of every chair so immediately I found one of my name plate. I pulled the chair towards me and sat with crossing my legs...." But why I'm shaking?" I spoke loudly while looking at my hands and then feet  "i need to drink water" so I pushed my chair and bend my body towards the space where the glass of water is placed..... holding glass in my right hand and still my body is bend because I wanted to see the name plate of chairman "Jeon Jungkook....... Jungkook.....Mr. Jeon.....or Jungkook..... whatever" i drank the water placed the glass on the table making the loud sound

"Who gave you permission to drink the water?" Someone whispered to me in my ear... I turned back to see that person..he is towering...even after wearing heals I'm very short in front of him, his shoulder is vast, his eyes are dark and shiny "i asked you something" then I realised that he asked me something "No one" I gave him straight answer.

"Okay" he said while raising his left brow. "Well don't act like that it was for you so mind your own business...and yess Mr. Whatever i was very thirsty so i drank it" saying that  i gulped my saliva again feel like i need to drink more water.

"Well is not chairman's name is cute.... Jungkook...umm kookie" i spoke to him while placing my index finger on my chin..
"I don't find its cute" he murmured

"Then you have bad taste"  i cut off his word. I found him staring at me with smily face.
I started to look at his face ....he has very beautiful eyes. His lips are so glossy and plumpy. His nose is very cute...i was thinking all that when I heard a noise that people are coming toward the meeting room. So I shake my head to get out of that thought. I turned suddenly towards the table when I heard him groan in pain "hiss... What are you doing?" His voice was very low but i heard I turned again towards him "what happened?" i asked him in confusion.

"Your hair touched my eyeballs
Why are you so careless " he said in a dim voice while touching his eyes with his palm...

"Let me see" i removed his hand from his eyes  in instent action and tried to open his left eye.

"Open your eyes let me check"
I ordered him and he did that he opened his eyes and i was trying to find that his eye is fine or not then I realised I'm very close to him. His heavy breath is hitting my neck and my breath is hitting his nose. I moved my eyes to look into him but he is already looking into mine.......

I'm not a professional writer but I wanted to try so here's the very first chapter.....i hope you guys will like it .........this one is to set a plot of that novella so yeah thanks

💜💜💜 Love you Jungkook 🌼