+ BONUS

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

changing to this
.
.
.

changing to this

OUTFIT INSPO. if not liked then
imagine something else
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"So, where is Jesse taking you out tonight?" Kirresha asked me as the others waited for a response as well. Jesse wanted to take me out on a date tonight and usually I would've been thrilled but I wasn't one to get so excited for surprises. I liked knowing what I was going to be doing as the element of surprise usually didn't sit well with me. It's not that I was against it or anything but I just liked the idea of knowing and not necessarily of the unknown.

"He didn't tell me. I'm going to assume out to eat since he said not to eat too much lunch today but really who eats the cafeteria lunch? I mean you have to truly be starving to eat it." I rambled making them laugh with a nod.

We continued to converse before focusing on the board when the teacher called for our attention for the third time within the hour mentioning that we'd all get detention if we didn't stop talking soon. Which wouldn't have been a bad thing but I would've missed our date if I would've let myself get a detention right now.

The bell soon rang and we all grabbed our bags and headed to practice. Camille ran it longer than usual when she noticed that a few members were struggling. Once it was over, Leti and Kirresha grabbed my arms and pulled me to my car mentioning that they were going to help me find an outfit before Jesse picked me up.

"How about this?" Kirresha said pulling out a dress from my closet that resembled way too much like the one Britney wore to Homecoming at Pacific Vista. I shook my head smiling wide when Leti exclaimed that she needed to put that back because it wasn't it. "Okay, this?" Leti started showing me a bright neon pink crop top.

I glanced at Kirresha who held a look of disgust before speaking, "I didn't want to say anything but some of the clothes you guys keep picking are Britney's who tries to put her stuff here as a trade whenever she's borrowing something so that I won't yell at her."

Before they could respond, I went to my closet and found an outfit that was a favorite of mine before setting it on the bed for the two to see. "What about this one?" I asked getting nods of agreement in response. I quickly went to shower while they played a movie on my television. Once I was dressed, I came out of the bathroom and did a spin so they could see the outfit put together laughing when I received compliments.

"You look good girl!"

"I am so jealous of Jesse right now."

The doorbell was soon heard making me grab my purse and head to the door with the girls behind me. Jesse stood there with flowers before pushing them forward for me to grab, "These are for you love."

"Aww.."

I turned to them just as Leti rolled her eyes at Kirresha. She grabbed the flowers from my hand before pushing me out the door muttering that she was going to put them in a vase.

"You look beautiful." Jesse complimented as he held my hand and guided me towards his car, opening the door for me and helping me in. He soon walked to his side of the car and started the engine as he lead us towards an Italian restaurant that I hadn't heard of.

"Since when have you liked Italian?" I asked laughing when he shrugged with a grin.

"Since today."

He didn't let me open the door myself and insisted that he wanted to do it for me. Walking towards the restaurant hand in hand we were placed in a booth in the corner of the restaurant making us sit as close to one another as possible completely unaware of the couple that just sat in the booth beside ours.

Jesse decided to try something called a Chicken Cacciatore while I decided to stick with a class pepperoni pizza. I wouldn't have minded trying something new but I didn't know if Jesse would like his meal so I would rather order something we both like than get something I'm not sure about and we both end up not liking it.

"Oh, this is so not it." Jesse whispered unable to stop himself from laughing when I gave him a smile, "I wanted to try something new and that's so not happening again!"

"Here babe..." I giggled pushing my tray of pizza towards him so we could share. He was more than happy to eat from mine claiming that he'd take his plate to go and just give it to his sister.

"I love you Camille."

We both furrowed our brows at each other before I slid towards the edge of the booth and looked around the corner seeing Tyson and Camille sharing a plate of spaghetti like that one scene in the Lady and The Tramp. I snorted in surprise hiding quickly when they turned before telling Jesse. "And they call us out..." I said as Jesse hummed in agreement while he ate a slice of pizza with me soon joining in as well.

"She helped him stop being so weird to the female population." Jesse reminded me as I nodded being grateful that he wasn't the same as how he was when Britney first started going to Crenshaw Heights.

Jesse soon paid for our meal and took me home where Leti and Kirresha were waiting for me to tell them about everything. I mentioned the Camille and Tyson situation to them and they couldn't stop laughing claiming that they would be making fun of her the following day. I agreed before stating that they better say that they were the ones who saw her with them agreeing that it'd be funnier because they were gonna make it more dramatic than it really was.