FOURTEEN

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

OUTFIT INSPO. if not liked then
imagine something else
»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"Are you guys sure that we're going the right way?" I questioned looking around at the enormous buildings we continued to pass. When we won, we were congratulated and told that the team has to be the one to collect the computers for the school at Rihanna's studio. The problem was, Tyson wanted to be the one to drive us and even if we were still four hours early to collect the computers, we still seemed to be going in the wrong direction.

Camille pointed at me in agreement before smacking Tyson's arm, "Boy where in the hell are you taking us?"

"I'm going the right way baby!"

Jesse snorted from his seat beside me before taking out a map from his backpack. Furrowing his brows, he poked my arm to get my attention making the both of us realize that we were indeed going the opposite way of where we originally supposed to be headed.

"Nah man, you went left when you were supposed to go right." My boyfriend corrected making Tyson wave him off. Knowing Camille would get much angrier if he didn't cooperate, Tyson sighed before turning the entire vehicle around and making his way back to the exact spot where Jesse claimed that he should've turned right. When he finally got there, Tyson made sure to turn left. "Now y'all happy?" Tyson sarcastically asked as he scoffed when everyone voiced out their agreements.

"I could always drive if you need to take a break man." Lucas offered before being shut down by Leti who glared at her brother. "No! Last time you drove us into a ditch in the middle of nowhere and it took around three hours for someone to come help get us out."

Shrugging with no care, Lucas then turned his attention towards Jesse and I who paid him no mind until he spoke. "Well Jesse could drive us?"

"You guys said he drives too fast last time he did." I narrowed my eyes at Lucas when he smiled knowing there would be no way that the team would let either of them drive. The only one besides Britney and I that could drive was Tyson and Camille, but Camille already said she wasn't driving. Leti didn't like to drive and Kirresha would get too mad at other drivers extremely quick. "How long do you think we have until someone gets into a fight?" I asked looking at my boyfriend who shrugged with a smirk. "I give it about an hour."

Two hours later and we had just made it to our destination. Pulling up to the studio that Rihanna told us to be at, Tyson pressed the buzzer as someone spoke. "Who is it?"

"Crenshaw Heights cheer team." Camille said as she reached over Tyson to answer. The gates then opened and as he pulled up towards the driveway, we soon got out of the car and were greeted by a few of Rihanna's team who led us into her studio.

Her manager started to hand out some of the computers so that a few of us could put them in the vehicle to take them back to our school before Rihanna walked in. "Congratulations you guys." Rihanna nodded glancing at us all before Tyson fainted. "Is he okay?"

"Rihanna cares about me..." Tyson muttered from the ground as the rest of us laughed.

"Get up idiot!" Leti harshly whispered as her and Camille pulled him up with Camille smacking him on the back of the head claiming that he shouldn't have acted like that.

"Thank you for the computers." Britney graciously said as she tried to steer the attention off of the three making Rihanna smile. "It's no problem at all. Anyways, you guys have an hour before we actually do the video so if you guys don't have anything created for the video then you can use my gymnasium for practice."

We nodded and thanked her once more before making our way to her gymnasium and started to practice. As we all danced around, everyone began to goof off after the four time since we had the performance down perfectly. Dancing beside Jesse with his hands soon finding my waist, I squealed as he pulled me to him so he could move my hips with his hands, so I was kind of grinding on him, "I don't think is appropriate for the video."

"Hmm, who cares." Jesse shrugged as I pushed him off with a loud laugh.

"You're sly."

"And she's right. We don't need any babies being made in Rihanna's gym!" Leti exclaimed giggling with Kirresha making us realize that some of the team wasn't even practicing anymore and were instead watching us. Before anyone could even respond, a woman who we assumed was Rihanna's manager came and told us that they were ready to start shooting the music video if we were ready as well.

"So, the music might a little louder than one would think. Is that okay with y'all?" Rihanna asked as we all approached her.

"Totally okay wifey." Tyson answered puffing up his chest a bit. I snorted when Rihanna glanced at him with an eyebrow raised before walking away. We all got into positions just as her song 'Pon de Replay' started playing and began doing the routine that we all contributed on together. They did around eight takes on it and thanks to Camille's overexaggerated practices when she was in a bad mood, we were used to it. By the ninth take, the director finally announced that we were done and that he was impressed.

"Good job!" Rihanna celebrated giving Camille and I a high-five since we were the closest to her. I smiled but cringed when Tyson started sniffing Camille's hand that Rihanna had touched. Rihanna noticed and lifted her hand for a high-five towards Tyson making him beam as he gently reciprocated it almost as if he was scared to hit her hand too hard.

"You are a dork." I snorted before turning to Camille and the rest of the team as she nodded towards me almost as if she had the same idea, "Come on, we still to turn these computers in today."