Prologue

Karlheinz wasn't a man to get annoyed easily but he was way beyond annoyed

Karlheinz wasn't a man to get annoyed easily but he was way beyond annoyed. Yui komori, the one he knew would be the perfect eve, had gotten away. Not only had she gotten away but even Karl himself couldn't find her. He would need to find a new one and that made him quite mad. He played all the pawns right and yet somehow one had escaped.

"So troublesome" Karl mumbled to himself as he thumbed through recent documents he had some familiars get him. Going through lines of old founders to see if anyone of them had a line that was current.

"Nothing!" He huffed in frustration throwing the papers across his desk. Everyone had come up blank. Their lines have been killed out. With tired frustrated eyes Karl moved to the next paper. His eyes widened at seeing Gisa, the younger sister to Giesbatch. Her long red hair and golden eyes caught Karl in a slight trance. Seeing who she's married to, he stopped short being the Alder, Ryfin. His black and and equally piercing black eyes bored Karl. The couple were obviously stark opposites of one another. Seeing they had children Karl quickly skimmed his way down the line. Getting to the bottom his eyes stayed trained on the status next to the last woman in their line. Estie Wildbrow. The woman was a bit old for his sons but she was the best result he was getting so far. He might very well have to be Adam.

"So annoying," Karl hummed to himself. He wouldn't  have to do this if his sons were not such screw ups.

"Here's more files you asked for sir" the familiar informed, offering the papers over before leaving once more. Glancing down bored Karl stopped at the familiar last name. Wildbrow. Maybe Estie had a sister. Looking through the file Karl eyes widen in ecstasy.

"A newborn daughter." He mumbled golden eyes dark with intent. The plans swirling in his head sounded all kinds of fun. Sona Wildbrow was just born and Karl already was brewing a way to make her his perfect pawn.

~~~~~~

The pink-haired woman held the infant in her arms with a wide smile. She was only a day old and yet she felt like she would do anything for the small child. Her small hand held into her finger as her eyes stayed peacefully closed. The door swung open and even then the woman didn't move her gaze from her bundle of joy

"What a beautiful baby" commented a male voice making the woman look up quickly in fright eyeing the man in doctor's clothes.

"Oh, who are you? Your not my doctor"

"Your doctor is busy so he sent me to check up on things. How is your daughter?" He asked moving closer almost elegantly

"Oh, she's just wonderful. She's been sleeping this whole time" Estie cooed to the small Abby and Karl almost too eagerly held his hands out. He could already feel some sort of power coming from the small bundle and he was eager to see just what she would be made of. Estie handed over the baby carefully to the man and he held her up slowly. The baby whined, missing the warmth she was getting, and slowly cracked her eyes open. Karl could feel his eyes widen as he stared into her eyes. One eye was a golden color the familiar golden of a founder one a deep red and while it didn't belong to a particular class like the golden it had the same amount of power deep within staring at him. This child wasn't going to be any ever. He could already see the deviance in her eyes. She was a Lilith

"She's a beautiful healthy baby" Karl was able to say, smiling a dark smile at the child. For now, she might be an Eve but he could feel that she would definitely be more than that. The idea of what could happen excited him incredibly. Handing the baby back to the mother he found himself staring at the two. Estie the mother, wasn't anything special. Just a human but she had given birth to a truly powerful being and if that didn't prove that his Adam and Eve project will succeed then he didn't know what would.

 Just a human but she had given birth to a truly powerful being and if that didn't prove that his Adam and Eve project will succeed then he didn't know what would