Chapter 1

"Addy you have 2 weeks to get out of here and you will never come back," Mom said. 

"Mom you just lectured me about it," I said in a quiet tone as I didn't want to scare my 9 year old sister playing in her room. I went upstairs in my room and began to pack the many boxes in my room. Mom had movers coming in 2 weeks to move my stuff out. I still had to tell Noah. I think he liked the apartment on Rosehill Drive. Hopefully we can afford to rent it long term. I guess I have a job at the café and make 18 dollars an hour 4 days a week for 9 hours each day.  After I had finished my 4th box I called Noah and told him to meet me at the park in 20 minutes because I had a surprise for him. I grabbed the box from my dresser, put my hoodie on and walked out the door and 15 minutes down the road to the park. I sat on a bench by the entrance and waited. When Noah got there I gave him the box. He opened it and stood there for a few minutes before saying something. 

"If this is something you're ready for I'll follow you," Noah said. After this we went on a short walk to his house got in his car. (He is the only one out of the two of us to own a car. We took a 30 minute drive to our dream apartment (at least for now). We sat in his car outside the apartment complex while looking at sale info for the unit we wanted. It would be 700 dollars a month. Noah already has a good job so he told me I didn't need mine. I didn't want to agree but in the end I did. We set up an appointment to sign the rental agreement papers. We set the appointment for Saturday, the same day as my first ultrasound.