1. I'm not who I want to be

They call me Rosaly Hachem. They say I'm 18 years old and from Massihian origins. I don't actually know who I really am. Am I really this girl they call Rosaly? How can I be someone I don't want to be? Am I only a name written on a virtual birth certificate? Why can't I be free? Why do I always have to stay here, in this country? Too much questions emerge in my head.

My father once told me that the world wasn't the same before. He told me that people used to be happy back in the days. I wonder how it was in that time. Before we used technology for everything and could decide for our kids' physical appearance. Before every nation separed in milions of specific clans, with a little country for each. I guess my father was right.

As I said, I'm from Massihian origins. The Massihian people are the descendants of Ancient Lebanese christians. My father told me that Ancient Lebanon used to gather every clans of the Lebanese nation back in the days. Ancient Lebanon used to have Christians, Muslims, Jews, Ancient Armenians, and even Ancient Assyrians!

Since March 13th of the year 2160, all clans in the world officially decided to separate from each other. Since then, many tensions emerged between them, and many laws came in our lives, even if we desagreed. Nobody had the right to cross the borders of each country, on pain of death.

When Ancient Lebanon separated from the Ancient Middle-East region, it took its spoken language, the Lebanese Arabic, as its official language. Since then, the Lebanese dialect became a true language.

My parents decided to give me pink hair before my birth. They asked a scientist of the nursery to change my hair's genetic code. My hair colour was supposed to be blonde, but in our days, natural hair and eye colour is loathed, so my parents gave me an artificial colour, the same as my beloved grand-mother. Apart from that, I have electric-blue eyes, and a light skin tan. My mother says I'm tall and lightly curvy. I guess she is right. Mothers are always right.