3. The rescue

I have waited this moment since I was a young and innocent child. I am lying on the fresh and bright green grass, covered of small shoots of flowers. It was the only place I could go to escape from this world when I was little. So many memories emerge from my head, right now. I can almost remember everything I lived here. The deep thoughts I used to have at that time, all the hours I have spent reading virtual books here, and everytime I came lying on that grass when I was mad at my parents, because they were never home for me...

I don't blame my parents for that anymore. I know it is not their fault. The government wants to make them work a lot, and they can not do nothing against it. That is the reason why I rebeled myself, two years ago.

I was in a Maglev train, coming back home from a secret mission in the city of Haifa. I took metalic munitions and some electric gadgets when I was out there. In the train, I went to the control room, and paralized the pilots with an Electric Shock Stick. Then, I botched the system with a metal stick, which had created a short-circuit. I modified the electric current, so it would function the way I wanted to. Everything went perfectly well, I was going to pass the borders with the train and all of its passengers, until the police forces stopped me by infiltrating themselves inside of the train. I never knew how they did, but I sure do remember the day I have been arrested for the first time of my life. Even if I was only 16 years old. It was horrible.

I also felt like I had well done my work. I showed to the government that its people is mad at it. I don't know if it cared about my revolt. The only thing they did to me is to tell my virtual teacher to stop teaching me new things about electricity.

They couldn't arrest me and put me into jail, because my parents are too important for the gorvernment. They control all the economy of the country, so if they got mad and quit their work, the country would be ruined. I have luck, and I know it. If I regret what happened? Not at all. It was only a trial for my next plan.