Forming the Furious Six

A leaf flies inside the village market and covers the eyes of one of the merchants, leading to a chain reaction of chaos.

Oogway:Who knowsthe way of the universe? Where and when a raindrop might fall? How strongly awind will blow?

One of the merchants loses control over his wheelbarrow after being blinded by a leaf. Another merchant, Merchant #1, tosses a plate of lotus root with a knife stuck to it into the air - as he avoids being hit by a rolling barrel - and then catches it with ease.

Merchant #1:Whoa! I'll get it. Yeah! Whoa!

Another merchant, Merchant #2, has his head covered by a falling lantern - caused by Merchant #1's knife flying in the air.

Merchant #2:Come on, pal.

Merchant #2 accidentally hits a box of radishes. A radish falls from the box and keeps rolling down until it stops in front of Po.

Oogway:Is it all just an accident? Or could it be destiny?

A child is seen holding action figures of the Furious Six as he passes behind Po.

Child #1:Yay, this is awesome!

Po picks up the radish and cleans the dirt off it.

Po:Nice! Radish.

Po is interrupted from eating the radish when he hears Mr. Ping's voice.

Mr. Ping:Po! Help! Help me!

Po quickly rushes into the noodle shop, knocking over the tables of a few customers along the way.

Po:Sorry. Excuse me. Coming through!

Po enters the kitchen door.

Po:Dad! I'll protect you from that... pen?

Mr. Ping:I need you to autograph your stuff!

Po:Stuff?

Mr. Ping:Business has doubled since I turned your bedroom into a gift shop.

Po:Gift shop?

Mr. Ping:Dragon Warrior souvenirs with every purchase.

Po:Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You're selling my stuff?

Mr. Ping:Oh no no no no.

A child stands on top of the kitchen counter, receiving his food order and a Dragon Warrior souvenir.

Child #2
Oh boy, thank you!

Mr. Ping
I'm giving it away!

Po:What?! What about my Furious Six figures? Where are they?

Mr. Ping:I put them in the box over there.

Po:This box?!

The box appears to be empty.

Mr. Ping:Uh... whoops.

Po yells dramatically.

Po:No!

He repeatedly bumps his head against the wall as he cries.

Po:No.

Mr. Ping:I'm sorry, Po.

Po:Dad, they're handmade scale replicas with Kung Fu action!

Mr. Ping rubs his wings together in guilt.

Po:I made them the day I fell in love with Kung Fu. I have to find them!

He accidentally bumps against the kitchen door.

Po:Ow!

Mr. Ping:Po! It was an accident!

Po:Where are they?