Tw- (abuse,sa) if you don't like it skip

Nightmare*

He pushed me down to the floor by my hair and I whimper which I guess he didn't like so much because he then slapped me across the face.

I hit my head so hard onto the wall I could feel blood trickling down my head.

" You bitch did I say you could make a sound huh?" He said in such an angry voice, I shook my head 'no' vigorously.

I thought he would leave but once again I'm wrong, he grabbed my arm and slapped me against the wall again. Although I didn't make a sound this time it hurt just as bad.

He put both hands beside my head on the wall and started kicking me over, and over again.

It wasn't long before he picked me up and threw me on the so-called bed in this cell and started to rip my clothes.

I knew what was about to happen and I was scared.

The next thing I know I felt sharp pain in my vigina,
it hurted a lot. I cried and begged him to stop.

"Please... Stop..... Im begging you" I begged, i fucking begged, all those training was nothing i couldn't do anything i was weak, pathetic, i cried because i couldn't do anything.

Are you fucking kidding me, look at you you're not even that strong what's wrong with you.

FLASHBACK OVER

I quickly opened my eyes and flew up with my body so I was sitting down now. I was trying to catch my breath but i couldn't do it so quickly but after a minute i was fine still breathing bad but better.

Then I turned my head and saw the scared, concerned, and hurt faces of my brother and dad. It was quiet. I only heard my heart beat and my breathing.

"What the fuck was that!?"  Valencio yelled

"Son stop yelling there's no need for it, you can see she's clearly shaken up why don't you try consoling her instead of yelling shit head" dad deadpanned