Part Five: The Affair

"You changed the sheets!" slurred Petra when she came into the bed some hours later. Erwin pretended to be asleep though he was as awake as he'd ever been in his life, staring into the dark behind his eyes with his heart pounding, jumping at the walls of his chest. Every cell in his body raced alive, dizzy, untameable. He hadn't wanted to change the sheets... He wanted to save the stains from their bodies, to remember them, proud and sacred. His fingers had trembled as he pulled the cover from the duvet. He wanted to wrap his body in it. Lift it like a flag. Something had happened, something so monumental he wanted the whole world to know, even though he knew he could never tell a soul.

Levi... Erwin wondered if he was already asleep. What was he dreaming of now?

He had to resist running down to breakfast the next morning.

"You are way too awake right now," grumbled Petra, dropping onto the mess bench beside him. Her mood was universal it seemed, a sticky fog of hangover dragging at everyone's bodies but Erwin's. Sitting upright with his chest bright and bold, the Commander felt as though he had passed from silence into sound, from greys into colour. Across the table, Levi caught his gaze over his tea, a grin flickering across his lips. This time Erwin knew he would taste those lips again, and where a bottomless anguish had been before, now there was only the thrill of when.

Levi came to his office that afternoon, locking the door behind him. Erwin was already out of his seat, crashing his body against Levi's like the sea, demanding his mouth, his tongue with his.

"I haven't been able to think all day," he foamed against his lips, and Levi smiled, his eyes dark and possessive.

"Glad to hear it."

Levi pulled him by the hand back to the desk, then helped himself to Erwin's chair, spinning it to face him. "Now then. If you're going to be mine, Commander, you need to learn how to please me." Sitting back, his hand palmed the bulge under his uniform, and Erwin's mouth watered. "Ready for your first lesson?"

Erwin lowered to his knees without having to be asked as Levi unfastened his pants and withdrew his cock. It was stiff and dripping already, and Erwin slid his hands up Levi's thighs. For him Levi was this hard, all for him...

"Lick it up," Levi instructed, and Erwin did, gripping and gathering the Captain's desire onto his tongue, unable to resist pulling the smoothness of his head into his mouth.

"Ah... That's good," breathed Levi, stroking the Commander's cheek with his thumb. "Use your other hand now." He guided Erwin's free hand to his balls, gathering them up, tugging. "Gentle... just like that.."

Placing his other hand over Erwin's grip, he introduced a churn to his stroking. "That's it... now up and down...yes." Erwin was drooling over him. "Good. Your hand should be soaking when you fuck me."

When you fuck me. Erwin moaned with his mouth full, feeling his own cock strain greedy at his leg.

"Now just the base, and open your throat." Holding Erwin by the hair, he pushed his mouth down, swallowing all of him until he choked. Levi groaned from deep in his throat and Erwin's body screamed for him, gasping as he surfaced. "You'll get better at it," said Levi, not an encouragement as much as an order. "Now faster.... Yes. Good boy..."

Erwin sucked, stroked soaking, fucking him with his mouth.

"Put your finger in me.."

Erwin did, moaning through his nose as Levi's ass swallowed his digits hot and tight. It was unreal inside of him. He wanted to put his cock in, too.

"Another... Faster, yes..."

Erwin could feel Levi coiling under his tongue, around his fingers as he slicked in and out. Then he gripped Erwin's hair, gripped harder, pushed his dick into his mouth as he erupted hot and sticky down Erwin's throat. Choking as Levi held him down, Levi's hips jerked again, again, until finally he released his grip. Swallowing what he could as he surfaced, Erwin panted for air, his face hot and overwhelmed.